Mavel Westerns

The_Hulk

Civilian
Reaction score
how many people have read the Marvel Westerns #1 with the Two Gun Kid? i enjoyed it, and while i didnt' particularly like the story of first one since it was basically just a set up to get you to buy she hulk, it did make me realize that i would like to have a regularly monthly book that was just western stories again. i'm really looking forward to the other 3 issues that are coming out over the summer. would anybody else enjoy something like that, or is there just too small of an audience?

I dont know if there's enough interest to support any ongoing monthly series, but maybe a double sized quarterly with some "hot" creators to get the ball rolling?

Personally, i'd be interested. When i was a wee lad, Marvel had a bunch of western books going, which i LOVED. Two-Gun Kid, Rawhide Kid, Kid Colt....these were all reprints from stories that Lee and Kirby (iirc) worked on prior to Marvel's superhero era which began with FF #1...they were so popular back then, Marvel even did a time-traveling crossover with The Avengers (top-notch George Perez art)...

bought it for Slott, but I'm not much of a western fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"