MCU Fight (Halloween Edition): Abilisk Vs. Jotunheim Beast

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
We will be doing VS. battles for the MCU every week and will be using the Winners and Losers to create an accurate power tier list created by some of it's biggest fans (you). So don't forget to VOTE and after voting for a Winner please include a comment on which power tier, both the Winner and Loser should reside within. Also, see below for more details on the characters abilities as well as for a list of available power tiers to choose from.

Don't forget to put which Tier group you think Abilisk and Jotunheim Beast belong to in your posts.
Also, don't forget I've now added the option of being able to change your vote if you change your mind. :up:

So, without further delay here is this week's match up.

ABILISK

giphy.gif

Vs.

JOTUNHEIM BEAST

tumblr_mu9ww4mgH91svzmnso1_400.gif

ABILISK

- Superhuman Durability:
The Abilisk's skin was durable enough to withstand multiple blasts from Rocket Raccoon's many guns and Star-Lord's Quad Blasters. It was only killed when Gamora attacked a pre-existing cut on its neck.

- Matter Waves:
The Abilisk was able to shoot rainbow beams of transdimensonal matter out of its mouth during the Battle on Sovereign.

- Interdimensional Travel:
The Abilisk could travel between dimensions.

JOTUNHEIM BEAST

- Superhuman Strength: The Jotunheim Beast is strong enough to break free from being encased in solid ice and destroy the ground of solid ice while running. In Thor: The Dark World the Jotunheim Beast was even able to break apart a large portion of a frozen cliff while trying to attack Thor and Malekith.

- Superhuman Durability: The beast is able to withstand the freezing temperatures of Jotunheim and even being frozen alive without consequence.

- Spiked Tail: The Jotunheim beast has a tail with large spikes portruding from it that can dig into solid ice.

*****Below is the list of power tiers to choose from. Please select a power tier for each character doing battle (the characters below in Red are not in any particular order). Be aware both characters can share the same power tier*****

The character's current statuses below are as follows

*****NOTE: Characters that are OFFICIAL will always be Placed above characters that are UNOFFICIAL.*****

Cosmic Tier (cosmic/interdimension level power/presence on a planetary scale, at the minimum)
Thanos (w/ Filled Infinity Gauntlet)
Dormmamu
Eson The Searcher with Infinity Stone
Surtur Prime
Ego The Living Planet

Odin
Doctor Strange (w/ Time Gem)

Transcendent Tier (City to planetary level power & Cosmic/interdimensional level influence on a local scale?)
Thanos w/ the Power Stone
Hela

Ronan with the Power Stone
Kurse
Surtur's Dragon
Fenris
Thor
Ultron Prime (Vibranium)

Powerhouse Tier (Beyond top tier, power/interdimensional power on a block to city Level)
Vision
Malekith (W/ reality gem)
Hulk
Doctor Strange
Ghost Rider
Ebony Maw
Scarlet Witch

Hulkbuster Iron Man
The Destroyer
Abomination
Cull Obsidian

Pre-Eternal Flame Surtur
Kronan
Ancient One
Giant Man
Kaecilius

Top Tier (Street to block level?)
Ronan
Valkyrie

Iron Man
Hogun
Aldrich Killian
Loki
Drax
Heimdall
War Machine

Iron Monger
Whiplash
Quake
Malekith
Sif
Fandral
Volstagg
Korath The Pursuer
Groot
Killgrave
Yondu
Lash
Hive
Frigga
Pepper Potts with Extremis
Mantis
Skurge
Korg
Baron Mordo
Master Wong
Corvus Glaive

Superhuman Tier (Street Level)
Black Panther
Captain America

Spider-Man
Gamora
Star-Lord
Vulture
Falcon
Winter Soldier
Red Skull
Spiderman
Crossbones
Quicksilver
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
Eric Savin (Extremis Soldier)
Ellen Brandt (Extremis Soldier)
Emil Blonsky (Super Soldier)
Madame Gao
Mr. Hyde
Slingshot
Aida
Raina
Deathlok
The Patriot
Carl Creed the Absorbing Man
Lorelei
Nebula
Miek
Ant Man
Yellow Jacket
Proxima Midnight
Erik Killmonger
Ulysses Klaue

Street Tier (non super human, agent level)
Daredevil
Elektra
Black Widow
Okoye
Rocket Racoon
Hawkeye

Punisher
Coleen Wing
Batroc the Leaper
Shocker
Kingpin
Nobu
Diamondback
Bakuto
Peggy Carter
Sharon Carter Agent 13
Dum Dum Dugan
Mocking Bird
Maria Hill
Misty Knight
The Punisher
Nick Fury
Phil Coulson
Zemo
Jig Saw
M'Baku
Shuri

Abilisk. I think he's way bigger than Jotunheim beast and is not savage.

Im leaning towards the Abilisk but hard to tell as I cant remember those matter waves actually doing anything I might just totally be blanking.

Im leaning towards the Abilisk but hard to tell as I cant remember those matter waves actually doing anything I might just totally be blanking.

Don't forget to vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"