MCU Fight: Dormammu Vs. Eson the Sesrcher (Celestial)

Yeah, at this point I think Dormammu is pretty much unbeatable in battleforum As of right now.

He was as OP as you can get. Good work with the Pics BT and Surfer. I forgot how magnificent Eson looks, I'd certainly love to see more of those guys

Yeah, at this point I think Dormammu is pretty much unbeatable in battleforum As of right now.

He was as OP as you can get. Good work with the Pics BT and Surfer. I forgot how magnificent Eson looks, I'd certainly love to see more of those guys

Agreed, but still once Ragnarok has been out for a month or so we will have to see where Surtur Prime ranks. Should be interesting.

Surfer

Agreed, but still once Ragnarok has been out for a month or so we will have to see where Surtur Prime ranks. Should be interesting.

Surfer

I am surprised the celestial even got votes.

You know, people talk about how overpowered the DC characters are on film, but between Ego, Eson's brief appearance, Surtur, and Dormammu, these are among the most powerful CBM characters ever to appear on screen.

I know how strong Doomsday was, but it isn't like Dormammu, Eson, Ego, and likely Surtur would have any issue with him.
I can't recall any character being more powerful than Dormammu at all.

lol the issue wasn't stopping Dormammu from destroying and consuming the Earth, the issue was simply stopping him from arriving, cause that's all he needed to do. Wild

Between the 2 and on what has been shown it has to be Dormammu and he will be at the very top tier. Eson could be on either of the 2 top tiers.

Between the 2 and on what has been shown it has to be Dormammu and he will be at the very top tier. Eson could be on either of the 2 top tiers.

Iceman, my main man I've been waiting for you to join us.

Y'know the more I think about Ego, i guess he was kind of a low-level threat. He took on like 8 mid-tier heroes in an area the size of a football field? hrmmm...

Yep he's overhyped if you ask me.

Last edited:
Given we know essentially nothing about Eson, this is a rather dubious fight. IMO, direct contests should be restricted to characters where we have a reasonable amount of data to judge how powerful they are.

Given we know essentially nothing about Eson, this is a rather dubious fight. IMO, direct contests should be restricted to characters where we have a reasonable amount of data to judge how powerful they are.

I agree, but there is a very short list of characters who can challenge Dormmamu lol.

Tune im tomorrow we're gonna have two characters that we both know a pretty good deal about.

Iceman, my main man I've been waiting for you to join us.

I'm here for the duration mate ;)

Really glad you guys have started this.

Keep in mind once the characters have found their placements through battles using the information available, they will continuously be updated as new on screen battles occur. For example perhaps back when Thor and Hulk fought in the first Avengers movie perhaps someone walked away with the feeling Hulk was able to take down Thor, making Hulk seem very powerful indeed, but then in Avengers Age of Ultron they saw him get punched out by the Iron Man Hulk Buster armor, (sure maybe he was calming down already, but whatever everyone sees it differently). Then there is the battle between Thor and Hulk in Ragnarok, which could showcase him to seem more powerful or not as very few people have been able to see it yet. My point is that if a Thor Vs. Hulk battle was done back when the first Avengers Movie was made they might have appeared on the list like this.

Hulk
Thor

However, after seeing Age of Ultron perhaps people would have viewed Hulk's placement against Thor like this

Thor
Hulk

Then again after seeing Ragnarok perhaps the crowd will view their placement like this

Thor / Hulk

By the way it is possible for them to be at the same exact power level if in the Vs. battle they both end with an equal number of points. However, my point is only that peoples perceptions will be ever changing as new material becomes available, so we will as new movies come out revisit characters to see if anything has changed. So, we should be voting based on what information is available and yes on some characters there may not be a lot to go off of, but when that new information becomes available we can always re-categorize them based off the new information. So, right now it looks like

Dormammu
Eson

But in the future he might reappear and it's possible something might establish him to be way more powerful then previously interpreted and then a battle between Eson and Dormammu could occur again and it could end with results of......

Eson
Dormammu

based on the newest information.

So, it will always be a work in progress and changing with new information. Hope that helps.

Surfer

Last edited:
Okay, the Battle for Dormammu Vs. Eson is now closed and the Power Tier ranking list has been updated. These characters may move up or down within the same power tier depending upon other battles as they occur. However, for now they are both shown on the top because they have been established where as other characters are listed in the tier, but only as speculation. We will update it as the battles continue. Here is the link to the power tier ranking list.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=535009

You can also Visit the next battle for Killian Vs. Drax in progress now at the link below.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=535213

Thanks!

Surfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"