MCU Tag Team Battles: Star Lord, Black Panther, & Iron Man Vs. Fenris

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier.

STAR-LORD, BLACK PANTHER, & IRON MAN

giphy.gif

BLACK%2BPANTHER_GIFFF.gif

TanAcclaimedGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

Vs.

FENRIS

6247962-4629485595-giphy.gif

So let's get this started shall we....

Last edited:
Star Lord, BP and Iron Man. To much brain and strategic power to lose.

Which Iron Man?

Now this is a tough one. Fenris is a Hulk level threat.

Star Lord and Black Panther are inconsequential in this fight. It is basically Iron Man vs. Fenris. I'm going with Fenris UNLESS Iron Man is using the Hulkbuster.

That Mark XL is pretty awesome. I think in that armor, he can pull it off. But I agree, it basically comes down to Iron Man being the only offense they have. The other 2 are there for strategy...maybe.

Star Lord and Black Panther are inconsequential in this fight. It is basically Iron Man vs. Fenris. I'm going with Fenris UNLESS Iron Man is using the Hulkbuster.

I don't agree. Both have tech and brains that would at worst be a distraction. At best, they have a good synergy with Iron Man.

BP v Cull Obsidian/Rhino
IM v Thanos/Hulk
Star Lord v Ego

lead me to believe team takes it.

IM (IW armour) would lose in a drawn out fight against Thanos/Hulk easily. SL doesn't have the powers he once had so his fight with Ego is irrelevant here. And we didn't actually see BP and CO fight properly.

In a straight fight with no prep? Fenris takes it. She's durable enough to tank an alien gatling gun/hits from Hulk so she isn't in much danger here. She's also in a different league strength wise and her bite will one shot any of them.

I'd give them an outside chance of improvising a weakness though, Iron Man could probably get a missile down her throat.

Starlord and ironman can fly. They could just fly up out of range of fenris jump and just keep shooting till she's dead. Unless ofcourse fenris hide is too tough. In that case there isn't much they can do.

Starlord and ironman can fly. They could just fly up out of range of fenris jump and just keep shooting till she's dead. Unless ofcourse fenris hide is too tough. In that case there isn't much they can do.

Seeing how Fenris tanked punches from Hulk and an alien gatling gun, it's hide may indeed be too tough for the team.

Seeing how Fenris tanked punches from Hulk and an alien gatling gun, it's hide may indeed be too tough for the team.

"This stupid dog won't die!" :woot:

I agree, plus the only reason Hulk beat Fenris without too much trouble was the convenient waterfall into open space. Fenris actually broke Hulk's skin and drew blood before that, she could easily breach Iron Man's armor with her super strong teeth and jaws and then rip him to shreds.

She will have already eaten SL and BP by that point, IM is just dessert. :cwink:

Going to go with the power of three.

Very close fight though Star-Lord being the most vulnerable imo.

Hulk's big problem against Fenris was his lack of a piercing weapon. I know I am making an assumption but pretty much every character I can think of in the MCU has shown some weakness to stabbing weapons (excluding bullets) so I think that would be the best bet.

BP acts as the defensive and buffer between Fenris and Iron Man using his suit to absorbing kinetic energy from Fenris attack's and sending them back at him. (also if Fenris managed to eat BP would it even compromise the suit? Or would it just mean BP could attack him internally.)

Have Star-Lord providing air cover to mostly distract or disorientate a couple of thos grenades to keep Fenris off balance.

Having Iron Man use his new nano-tech repulsor beam to keep him at range and move in for the kill with the nano-tech sword.

Iron Man would cut her in half with his laser.

Easy work.

Iron Man would cut her in half with his laser.

Easy work.

Wow, you sure don't think much of Fenris do you?

Let's remember that this is a character that shook off an alien gatling gun blasts like they were rain drops and tanked punches from hulk.

By tanked I mean she wasn't visibly damaged, KO'd, or bleeding.

Ever hear the tale of Jonah?

Ever hear the tale of Jonah?

I wouldn't consider him a role model.

BP acts as the defensive and buffer between Fenris and Iron Man using his suit to absorbing kinetic energy from Fenris attack's and sending them back at him. (also if Fenris managed to eat BP would it even compromise the suit? Or would it just mean BP could attack him internally.)

Seriously, getting a missile inside Fenris might be their best chance. If they go near Fenris's teeth though I don't see it ending well. If Fenris can bite through Hulk he'll tear through Iron Man's suit and crush Black Panther (even if he can't tear through the suit, it's a flexible material).

Thör-El;36775093 said:
I wouldn't consider him a role model.

Seriously, getting a missile inside Fenris might be their best chance. If they go near Fenris's teeth though I don't see it ending well. If Fenris can bite through Hulk he'll tear through Iron Man's suit and crush Black Panther (even if he can't tear through the suit, it's a flexible material).

Iron Man took a point blank shot from the power stone. Took on Thanos with almost all the power stones, and faired better than everyone else not named Thor.

Like the old adage, "styles make fights". Iron Man and Co. aren't going to stand around waiting for the dog to bite them and they won't bull rush like the Hulk. They'll use their gadgets, they'll use Star Lord's gadgets, like the one that held Thanos' arm down, they'll use whatever Black Panther's gadgets and knowledge he has for battle, they'll use Iron Man's offensive and defensive powers. They'll have a plan A, B, C, etc

All Fenris has is one mode, attack and bite.

Wow, you sure don't think much of Fenris do you?

Let's remember that this is a character that shook off an alien gatling gun blasts like they were rain drops and tanked punches from hulk.

By tanked I mean she wasn't visibly damaged, KO'd, or bleeding.

unless the laser doesn't work, a well placed shot in the mouth would do it.

Look at the gif you posted, all they have to do is stand back, shoot at her, when she barks/growls, put a well placed shot in the mouth.

I mean, what, the insides also bullet proof?

Iron Man took a point blank shot from the power stone. Took on Thanos with almost all the power stones, and faired better than everyone else not named Thor.

Like the old adage, "styles make fights". Iron Man and Co. aren't going to stand around waiting for the dog to bite them and they won't bull rush like the Hulk. They'll use their gadgets, they'll use Star Lord's gadgets, like the one that held Thanos' arm down, they'll use whatever Black Panther's gadgets and knowledge he has for battle, they'll use Iron Man's offensive and defensive powers. They'll have a plan A, B, C, etc

All Fenris has is one mode, attack and bite.

Star Lord and Black Panther are out of their league so this is effectively just Iron Man plus two potential distractions vs Fenris.

Iron Man was relying mostly on speed to keep Thanos off balance/prevent him using the gauntlet and I'm sure he can use his speed to attack Fenris without taking hits for a while. Thing is though, even going all out he was barely able to scratch Thanos whereas his suit started to come apart as soon as Thanos got a clean hit and I think he'll have the same problem with a Hulk level threat like Fenris.

Iron Man and Star Lord can obviously fly and keep out of her reach for as long as they want but if they actually try to fight, they'll probably lose.

Last edited:
Unless Star-lord gets his celestial powers, Fenris walks all over them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"