MCU Tag Team Battles: The Black Order Vs Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, & Elektra

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier. I've also recently added the new option to be able to change your votes after voting incase your change your mind.

THE BLACK ORDER

tumblr_p5os6cUeQr1uu0dmco3_500.gif

Vs.

HULK, SCARLET WITCH, BLACK PANTHER, & ELEKTRA

tumblr_p63tm7Zi9Z1rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_pbofnxmsA71ucaq37o2_500.gif

a7f.gif

tumblr_opdr78SY8T1rc0x8uo3_500.gif

Elektra: "Why the hell am I here?"

*ahem*

Team Hero ( and Elektra ) wins, largely because they have Wanda. All the heroes really need to do is provide cover for Wanda, and she can disassemble the opposition one at a time. Their only real counter to her is Corvus Glaive, and I'm reasonably confident Black Panther can provide anti-ninja cover.

Definitely the heroes.

Scarlet Witch has the shields to block any attacks and should be able to overpower Ebony Maw.

Hulk is the strongest/most durable character here, he'll beat Cull Obsidian within a minute or so.

Black Panther and Elektra are skilled/superhuman enough to hold their own against Corvus and Proxima. They don't even need to win, they just need to last long enough for Scarlet Witch/Hulk to come help.

Nah fam. I see the Black Order winning this. I think Hulk and Cull cancel each other, Black Panther and Corvus is a toss up and I really see Promixa beating Elektra. Ebony Maw and Scarlett Witch is really a lot closer than people think.

Last edited:
Black Order/Maw

Maw could easily hang out in the back while the others provide defense. Maw would then proceed to chuck Elektra and T'Challa into the sky and knock out Wanda from a far distance. Hulk is a challenge for sure but the 4-on-1 situation would get the best of him.

Maw was clearly better than Ironman strange and Wong he will do the same here

Ebony Maw beat Scarlet Witch not once, but twice in the one on one "MCU Fight" battles.

So when did the general consensus change?

Really hard one for me to pick here honestly I would say its a 51% to 49% split. Im going with the heroes but honestly could see if they did the fight 10 times it going 5 either way.

Imo its a simple question of which of these happens first

• Maw use's his superior mastery over his telekinesis to take out Wanda
  • Wanda uses her more powerful but more unpredictable power to kill Maw
Whoever takes out the telekinetic member of the opposing team has the edge in a big way.

Since its such a close one I would compare the rest of the team.

Cull vs. Hulk
Now its made very clear that Banner is nowhere near the skill level of Tony in terms of piloting the Hulkbuster, however he still manages to defeat Cull so I have got to assume that the if Hulked out he would have still been capable of getting the victory. Win for the Heroes

Black Panther vs. Glaive
Very much a case of unstoppable force meets immovable object. Now we know that obviously Black Panther can kill Glaive with his claws and Corvus can kill him with his glaive. I am still leaning towards Black Panther for the sole reason of his kinetic energy redistribution. It gives Panther an added way to counter against Corvus. Win for the Heroes

Proxima Midnight vs. Elektra
Now here I see the heroes taking an L not by much though. I would say has the edge over Elektra in pretty much everything. She just seems to be a little bit faster, stronger and more durable than Ms Natchios. Win for the Black Order

Like I said 50/50 fight between Maw & Scarlett but I think the heroes take a 2 to 1 advantage otherwise which gets them the win more times than not. Really good match up this one though.

Imo its a simple question of which of these happens first
  • Maw use's his superior mastery over his telekinesis to take out Wanda
  • Wanda uses her more powerful but more unpredictable power to kill Maw
Whoever takes out the telekinetic member of the opposing team has the edge in a big way.

I'm with you on Wanda being a more powerful telekinetic and Maw being more skilled.

It's also worth factoring in that Wanda has way stronger defences though. She can create force fields to block Maw's attacks. Maw can't block hers.

Ebony Maw beat Scarlet Witch not once, but twice in the one on one "MCU Fight" battles.

So when did the general consensus change?

I argued for Scarlet Witch in those threads too.

Last edited:
Ebony Maw is the biggest threat here....provided he's given time to act.

I see Hulk instinctively going for Cull, as the perceived biggest opponent - and beating him to a pulp.

I think 1 on 1 Wanda can take Maw - mostly because in sheer power she has better feats, although he's more skillful - and if she is allowed to use her telepathy/mind control she has an extra threat level.
I think Maw's big weakness is his tendency to talk while fighting - which is what got him killed. I see Wanda dropping something really heavy on him while he's jibber jabbering.

Elektra takes Proxima, probably with her own weapon. Black Panther takes out Corvus - who was only really tough against a critically injured Vision ( who he stabbed from behind). Given that Cap, Widow and Falcon clobbered Glaive and Proxima I can't see Elektra and T'challa losing to them.

I see this as being a tough but pretty certain victory for Team Hulk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"