The Dark Knight "Meet the Joker" Theatre Display/interrogation room

blightsbiohazar

Civilian
Reaction score
I went to my local Regal Cinemas this evening and saw a wooden, room built up in the lobby that took up about 1/5th of the whole lobby. It had viewing window and inside was a table and chair. The posters on the outside were advertising advance TDK tickets. There was a another "JOKERIZED" poster that said "THE JOKRE IS COMING". I asked the theatre clerks and they said there's going to be like a "meet the joker event."

I use to work for a movie theatre and the company would hold contest/promotions for movies. (decortaions/costumes) ect ect ect. These are usually not held by WB but something the theatre staff comes up with.

Pretty cool idea...get some pics!!

Nice, I hope we will get to see some pictures.
So we can point out the flaws in the Jokers costume :D

this sounds like "go sit on Santa's lap, timmy" but exponentaly more fear inducing. haha.

id love to be a joker in one of these type of things...scare lil kids lol and when they start to cry ask them "why so serious" lol

sound s cool but i dotn think it would as neat meeting the jokerif it isnt heath :csad:

dude, sounds awesome...can u hook us up with some pics?

Just gonna recycle that Don't mess with the Zohan chair eh?

Anybody know Anything or the Details about this??
Hopefully somebody can find out some Detailed Info on this...
Thanks

He was probably lying, still no pics.

He was probably lying, still no pics.

I remember for Spidey 3 they had some guy walk around in a spiderman outfit theres no reason movie theathers wouldnt have some guy in a Joker get up walk around to hype up the croud

I remember for Spidey 3 they had some guy walk around in a spiderman outfit theres no reason movie theathers wouldnt have some guy in a Joker get up walk around to hype up the croud

Recently when The Hulk came out at my local movie theater, they failed epicley. They had a big fat girl in a white one piece swimsuit covered in green paint. I almost died laughing. It was sooooooo bad.

Recently when The Hulk came out at my local movie theater, they failed epicley. They had a big fat girl in a white one piece swimsuit covered in green paint. I almost died laughing. It was sooooooo bad.

Damn, you should of took pics.

OK! I was NOT lying. The pics are here. Patience pays off clowns!

theatrepromo1.jpg

That's the main view of the Interrogation room. You can see some wanted ads for the Joker on it and the door. It is right next to the pop out batpod poster.
theatrepromo2.jpg

This is a blurry (sorry) shot of the wanted ads and Joker print outs.
theatrepromo3.jpg

This is an ad to apply to be the joker in the booth. They're holding audtions at a certain longitude or something of coordinates (my picture doesnt reach that far!). I would try out to be him, but I want to be seeing the movie at midnight at a different theatre.

Enjoy!

wow, those wanted ads look like someone printed them out and taped them up.

Yeah the window that you're supposed to look into has a TDK logo painted over it for the time being. There's also Joker vandalized posters on the other side. I'm having a hard time trying to decide if this is something just done at the one theatre by the management or something by WB. It seems too precise and planned out though. They're putting soo much effort into building the room.

wow, those wanted ads look like someone printed them out and taped them up.

I think they did, they look identical to the San Diego Comic Con ads, from what I can make out the text is the same also :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"