The Dark Knight "Meet the Joker" Theatre Display/interrogation room

i would imagine if it's in florida, it's probably just some people from the theatre doing it. it's pretty cool though. looks like there are some dark knight fans in your town =)

Yes im Curious to see if this is gonna be at ALL Regal Cinemas Nationwide you would think it would be ya know I think it is indeed pretty Awesome!!
:woot: -JAA2008

For some reason I have a feeling that Regal thing is going to be a big letdown.

I remember someone in another thread saying that their theater had one of these too and I don't think they were from Florida.

The Regal I go to recent cleared out a big space where they used to have a smoothie bar, perhaps they're going to set one up, or not.

My Guess is if ALL Regal Cinemas is having this Event than the Room is probley already built and there or is in the process of being built....

I have a feeling the viral marketing will play into this. Read the bottom of the Wanted ad: "Recruits are encouraged to ask a friend with access to the internet to help them from home."

I have a feeling the viral marketing will play into this. Read the bottom of the Wanted ad: "Recruits are encouraged to ask a friend with access to the internet to help them from home."
...that was from Comic Con last year. :o

Yeah, it's just a direct print from the ComiCon viral last year. I would know, it was my desktop for a good half a year and I have it hanging on my wall. XD

:o Can i have your avy?

nevah.jpg

Nevah.

Guys, i went to my theater last night and they had the jail cell set up with a chair behind the bars. I asked some kid who worked ther and he said somone was just going to dress up like the Joker, but i think there may be more to it! Ill keep u guys posted. Btw, im in St. Louis, Missouri and the theater is Arnold 14 Cine, kinda ****ty, but a lot of TDK stuff!

Regal Cinemas eh? Thank god the Imax in Orlando, FL is located at a Regal theater!

Although this sounds kind of cool it also sounds kind of lame.

If my theatre does this I'm probably going to be pointing and laughing at the sap who will horribly try to imitate Ledger's Joker.

Any Cinemas in Virginia having this Event?? Does anyone know... Thanks!!

Hey All,

For those Theatres that are Indeed having a Meet The Joker Event please take Pics would love to see them are Local Theatre Marquee Cinemas is having one but not A Jail Cell or Anything like that Set up just The Joker will be outside in the Lobby Meeting Adults and Children also he will be Signing Autographs and Taking Pictures which is pretty cool.... I believe the Costume will be The Rubies Grand Hertiage Joker Outfit which is pretty cool it is suppose to be Released Tomorrow.... :cwink:

Hey All,

For those Theatres that are Indeed having a Meet The Joker Event please take Pics would love to see them are Local Theatre Marquee Cinemas is having one but not A Jail Cell or Anything like that Set up just The Joker will be outside in the Lobby Meeting Adults and Children also he will be Signing Autographs and Taking Pictures which is pretty cool.... I believe the Costume will be The Rubies Grand Hertiage Joker Outfit which is pretty cool it is suppose to be Released Tomorrow.... :cwink:

I'm in florida, so I'll check this out today, hopefully it's bot a real person playin the joker.

Anybody have this at there Local Theatre??
Any Theatres in Virginia having this??
Thanks!!! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"