Mega Python vs. Gatoroid: Tiffany/Debbie Gibson Catfight

That-Guy

Avenger
Reaction score
I know this is on SyFy, so you can move it to the TV section if you want. But I thought this deserved some attention in the movie section. :hehe:

I'll definitely be tuning in for this.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv...om-debbie-gibson-and-tiffany-brawl-syfy-movie

Debbie Gibson and Tiffany to Brawl in Syfy Movie
By Joyce Eng
Thu Jun 24, 7:00 AM PDT

No, it's not 1987, but Debbie Gibson and Tiffany are facing off again — this time on screen.

The former '80s pop stars will resume their "rivalry" in Syfy's new original movie, Mega Python vs. Gatoroid, the network announced Thursday.

Check out photos of Debbie Gibson

Gibson, 39, who starred in last year's Mega Shark Versus Giant Octopus, will play an animal rights campaigner who frees exotic snakes from pet stores, allowing them to grow to mega sizes in the Everglades. Tiffany, 38, who starred in Mega Piranha, will portray a park ranger trying to save endangered alligators.

Wait — it gets better: They get into a fight in a swamp.

"I know that pop culture fanatics have been dying for Tiffany and me to collaborate for the past 24 years!" Gibson said in a statement. "What better way to do it than by battling each other in a campy romp through the Everglades?"

Added Tiffany: "Only in my dreams have I been able to have a catfight with Debbie Gibson...until now! This is soo MEGA Cool!"

Watch videos of Tiffany

Mega Python vs. Gatoroid starts production this month and will premiere next year.

Will you tune in?

This has movie of the year written all over it. :hehe::awesome:

So will the third movie be

Mega Shark VS Giant Octopus VS Mega Python VS Gatoroid ?

I assume that Gatoroid is half-alligator, half-hemorrhoid, and half-sports drink.

Nothing against Britney Spears, but Debbie Gibson was probably even bigger than her during the 80's. And Gibson also knew how to write music, and never used sexuality to grab attention, either. This is an interesting project, and it's great for those who still remember the teen pop scene over 20 years ago.

At some point, you know it will be said in the movie. "I think we're alone now.":dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"