Dark of the Moon Megan Fox WON'T be in TF3

This is pretty much stupid ****...

...seriously, twelve days ago, she was on set and they have a shot of her doing make up tests. What the hell happened in twelve days? She hasn't said anything another than a quote from the new Allure magazine article where she says she's not going to be tan in the next film.

That's literally all she's said in months...

Man, I don't blame her for her character. Just Bay and the writing. I liked her in the first film. The second, hot, but wasn't much going on there.

Now it sucks we won't be able to see Fox's hotness return for the third, but this is kind of nice. Now we can take things a little more seriously and use a better actress who's not just there to look good (but again, I can't blame Fox for that, it's how her character was written, though the first she played a cool girl next door type, and at that time, Fox wasn't quite a sex symbol yet)

So Bay is looking to fill Megan's shoes with HOT women with even LESS acting abilities?

+1 for the fans happy about Megan's deprture!

Gemma Arterton is a good actress with actual credibility. With her on board, I can take these films a little more seriously and not just some hyped up film because of Fox.

I'm sure many male GA will freak out and be pissed. Can't wait to see the reaction from my male buddies tomorrow.

Bull-****ing-****..... Filming has started and she was on the set last week with BB

Diss-Information Drive TF3-Version is really going for it.

It's true. etonline.com just got word from a Paramount rep. that it's true...and if so, I'm kind of pissed about it. She's essentially getting fired for saying the same things that Shia said. But, Megan never said, in public she didn't like the second flick...

Shia has made similar comments about Bay in the last year as well, just not as colorful as Megan's.

Either way, she's done now...and it's a shame. I don't think many gave her a chance from the start.
Yeah, double standards you gotta love them!

But yeah, double standards is good though. Okay for the male to do something, but the female says something of the same thing, and then its like OMG she needs to be fired!

Plus I heard that the one guy from Grey Anatomy was cast as her boss. So are they gonna rewrite it or just give the new chick that role basically of the MF clone type character?

Lee,

Multiple sources are now confirming. A Paramount rep has spoken....

Ehh.

She's hot, but she's also a bad actress, so I could care less.

Now if they let go Optimus Prime and try to look elsewhere, THEN I'll be pissed.

:woot:

Lee,

Multiple sources are now confirming. A Paramount rep has spoken....

It just doesn't make sense to me to leave picking up the 'option' on you lead actress 2 days after filming has started... AND you've already had her on set working...

It just doesn't make sense to me to leave picking up the 'option' on you lead actress 2 days after filming has started... AND you've already had her on set working...
Who knows, its Hollywood they do stupid **** all the time.

But I guess a Victoria's Secret model is more competent actress, then a real one.

Damn, better have an equal caliber replacement of eye-candy. Bay probably is just being an ******* to her for the statements she made.
She (visually) will be missed.

Maybe the way it'll be done is like Howard/Cheadle and Rhodey in Iron Man? just switch the actor/actress and keep the character...

Hope to see some real confirmation/denial from SFTE soonish... you can report anything you want if you quote 'Sources'

If it's a switch in actresses but playing the same character, no big deal. But, the article states that Sam will have a new love interest in the flick. That's major, major rewrites on a film that started shooting yesterday...

Damn, better have an equal caliber replacement of eye-candy. Bay probably is just being an ******* to her for the statements she made.
She (visually) will be missed.
But yet does nothing to shia for saying Tf2 was crap?

Hollywood is such a fickle town.

Megan didn't personally diss him. If you read the "full Hitler quote", she's just stating what Shia stated on the Revenge of the Fallen documentary; Bay has a persona of a tyrant on set...nothing personal...but that's how he directs. Once he's done, he's a cool cat off set....

Nelson-SFTE Admin- 'She is out'

Still does not make sense... but this is a zany world we live in....

If it's a switch in actresses but playing the same character, no big deal. But, the article states that Sam will have a new love interest in the flick. That's major, major rewrites on a film that started shooting yesterday...

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if tomorrow we find out that Transformers 3 will be a reboot now.

Nelson from SFTE Admin just posted on Don Murphy's site that her replacement was hired weeks ago!

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!

Wow, to say i'm shocked at this news is an understatement, especially after I just finished watching the 1st 2 on BD.

Acting-wise, i'm not terribly upset, though I do think Fox did okay in both movies, but story-wise, as others have pointed out, this just makes little sense, scratch that, it makes NO sense, she must have done something on set to really piss Bay off, thats the only thing I can think of, if indeed this is true (I know sources have confirmed it).

If Arterton gets the role i'll be happy, gorgeous and can act to boot, but if some model gets it, I may lose a little faith.

Shia didn't personally diss Michael Bay, he just said they dropped the ball etc etc.
Do he can just say the movie is crap, just not insult him.

I'll remember that bit of advice when i get into the business. Don't fire people who say I make crap films, just people who call me names, since were obviously in the 5th. Since we worry about names or girls having cooties.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if tomorrow we find out that Transformers 3 will be a reboot now.
That thought actually crossed my mind, wouldn't put it past them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"