Megan Gale as Wonder Woman

I still like Gale to play WW. First time I saw her pics, WOW! She's has the looks for the part definitely. According to reports, she's working on her accents; might as well do some acting chops to prepare for WW if/when WB finally hires her hopefully! :yay:

Yea i always said she had the right looks for the role. but with her limited/no acting was her biggest drawback. But we know a jl film now looks to not be happening for a good long time probably not to after they can get gl out, and maybe flash too before jl would likely to be back on the plate.

Megan Gale to star in Aussie movie

17:00 AEST Tue Apr 28 2009
By Emily O'Keefe, ninemsn

Megan Gale might not be playing Wonder Woman any time soon but the former model is poised to make her first big move into acting.

Gale has been cast as one of the leading ladies in an Australian romantic comedy written by Rove comedian Peter Helliar.

Filming for the low budget movie I Love You Too is not due to start until Monday, but Gale's acting skills have already impressed the cast and crew, Helliar told ninemsn.

"She is really great, she's going to blow people away I think," Hellier said.

Hellier said he initially had doubts about casting Gale in her role as an Italian beauty who steals the heart of a love letter-writing dwarf.

"I was a bit worried that it might seem like stunt casting to get attention for the film," he said.

"But I read that George Miller was blown away with her in her audition for Justice League of America so I thought we'd better at least give her a chance."

Gale's test reading instantly banished any doubts about the former catwalk queen's suitability for the part, Hellier said.

"She had the role within 15 seconds," he said.

The role comes after Justice League of America, in which Gale was set to play the part of Wonder Woman, was put on hold indefinitely.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/807266/megan-gale-to-star-in-aussie-movie

Not exactly a stretch for her, but it'll be interesting to see just how "great" an actor she is.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and she told Clint at Moviehole
that she was "fully prepared and ready" to shoot George Miller's "Justice League of America" before it was put on indefinite hold. "Fingers crossed" it gets back up
http://www.moviehole.net/200918788-various-news-items-28409
Megan herself is pragmatic about the gossip concerning her career, saying that “as far as I know” she still has the Wonder Woman role but admits it has been tough cracking a new industry.
http://grazia.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=397367&showcomments=true

Gonna need more than just fingers crossed, methinks.

Last edited:
Well its nice to hear Gale has finally gotten a movie role to get her acting career going. Since its more then likely JL:M is never going to see the light of day.

She still has my vote for WW. If she doesn't get WW, I hope she gets in the movie industry successfully. I like her, she seems genuine.

She's also too old, she's 34 this year, and WW is a long way off.

Dovetail that with: does anyone else notice that she's the only one still going around thinking there's still a chance JL is going to be made?

Yea all the other actors have given up saying anything jl related in interviews and are probably already on other projects.

George Miller also said she nailed the audition and got the part instantly. Looking foward to see her acting! :up:

I'll congratulate Megan Gale on her acting when she adequately performs a major role in a TV show or film.

Holy cow, she's ugly.

Um, what?

kendrasmith.jpg

That's hardly ugly.

I'm not saying she's hideous. But she's not pretty either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"