The Official Wonder Woman Thread

04nbod

I need to debrief you
Reaction score
The Official Wonder Woman Thread
wonder-woman1.jpg

This is not a place to talk about who you would cast. There are plenty of threads for that. Here is where you can talk about the character in Justice League and a potential spin off. What are your hopes for her character? What should they not even try to do? What variation of the costume should she wear? etc...

Shouldn't this be in another forum, like Justice League World? This forum is for any spoiler related topics concerning the Justice League movie.

Shouldn't this be in another forum, like Justice League World? This forum is for any spoiler related topics concerning the Justice League movie.

So you don't think there will be any spoilers related to wonder woman? There are ALWAYS character threads in the spoiler sections. We have a batman one in this forum as well and a flash one!

What are you talking about. There's threads for specific characters in movies all the time. Misogynist! :woot:

yeah might as well have one, heck theres a couple of Batman and Flash threads already as well a GL one, why shouldnt the lone heroine not have her own?

My hope is that a proper Wonder Woman origin movie will be made soon.

as soon as this JL movie starts bringing home the bacon Sage :up:

So, where are the MEW pics? We ARE talking about Wonder Woman here.

I hope, if anything, that whatever actress lands the role of WW will do a good enough job in the film that demand and interest for an actual WW film actually starts to get back on the fast track with WB of finally being realized.

Costume alterations? That's cool with me. I'm not that nitpicky.

can't wait to see the actress they choose in the wonder woman costume.

No major changes to the costume, please. I still want WW to be wearing the tiara, those star-spangled panties, the bullet-deflecting bracelets and the Lasso of Truth. Maybe make it more detailed, but keep the basics.

As for the film, I pray that they give her a good leading role (or at least a supporting character with her fair share of lines) and give her a few ass-kicking moments to show what a cool hero(ine) she is.

Diana needs to be portrayed as a compassionate leader, who has a bit of an ego, a strong sense of duty over her personal happiness and is very traditional about her methods. She needs to developed into an ambassador figure. And her "I can force peace" angle needs to be explored.

where on earth are you guys getting the idea that Diana has an ego problem? :huh:

So, where are the MEW pics? We ARE talking about Wonder Woman here.

She isn't my first choice at all but I could live with her being cast and cross my fingers she will turn out well- its not as bad as adam brody as wally

Costume I'm guessing will be Greek armour like and as for spin-off film, unlikely, but there may be a solo film with different continuity, ala Batman and Superman in the future.

Well I always says that for me, the perfect suit for Diana in a movie will be a update for the top part of the suit that Lynda Carter wear in the first season on WW tv show, with a warrior skirt (like the one Ruckas draw in the issue againts Medusa) and the boots of the manga style WW statue (without the wings!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"