• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mel Gibsons Love Child

Matt said:
Well keep in mind, I'm not sure if the back support would be based on current wages or the wages from 1977 - 1995.

But still, to write this off as an attempt for money is stupid as a DNA test is so simple to prove whether or not she is lying. And if she is his kid, you guys can call her greedy till the cows come home, but I'm sure you'd want your fair share too.

John Mark Carr was well aware of the DNA he'd be given.:o

Should a celebrity entertain every request for DNA from people claiming to be their son/daughter? Gibson has his own life to live.

I'm seriously thinking that this is all about the cash.

GoldenAgeHero said:
not really, look at tori spelling her dad left her nothing.

Bad example. Tori Spelling's father did leave her quite a bit. He left her 200,000 flat and the mother was supposed to divide his estate between the children. The problem is, there was nothing that said she had to do it a specific way, and being as she did not get along with Tori, well you know the rest.

Second, it is appearing that the original will which was changed about 2 weeks before his death was fraudelant and the mother coerced him into signing it while he was in a senile state.

Third, what does that have to do with anything?

SentinelMind said:
Should a celebrity entertain every request for DNA from people claiming to be their son/daughter? Gibson has his own life to live.

God, you people have quite the hard on for Mel Gibson, don't you? Last I checked he isn't getting constantly swamped with DNA tests. Second, once they have a sample, it can be used repeated times.

Hades said:
Why would you want a relationship with a jew hating alchohalic who completely abandoned you and your family:huh:

Not in it for the money my ass.

Still, probably fake.
maybe not. He did throw the frisbee around quite a bit before he got all sancified religous.

Matt said:
Meh, the only movie he directed that I like is Braveheart. The other two have been glorified snuff films.

Passion of the Christ was rather good if you ask me. Though it's a movie you see only once. I haven't seen Apocalypto yet though. It looks awesome though.

hippie_hunter said:
Passion of the Christ was rather good if you ask me. Though it's a movie you see only once. I haven't seen Apocalypto yet though. It looks awesome though.

I get what the Passion was trying to do, but if it were any other movie (ie not one about Jesus) people would just be disgusted. Apocolypto proves that Gibson has no exceptional talent and uses extreme violence to overcompensate for the lack of it.

Matt said:
God, you people have quite the hard on for Mel Gibson, don't you? Last I checked he isn't getting constantly swamped with DNA tests. Second, once they have a sample, it can be used repeated times.

:whatever: Yeah, its all about that hard on for Mel. If anything, you're the only one in this thread ecstatic over an accusation thrown a against Mel as if you had a personal interest. I would say the same for any celebrity, because that's what fame brings. While Mel may not be getting requests for DNA tests, he's likely getting request from stalkers/scammers wanting money/fame. I think its naive to expect a celebrity to entertain every single request from random schmoe who claims he's their dad. Furthermore, presuming he's "innocent", why should he be excited over handing over his DNA to 'some' lab to prove he's innocent? By engaging in this whole ordeal, he's making a sacrifice and the woman is benefitting from the credibility.

Doesn't Mel have like 20 kids already, whats one more?

This is fishy. Why wait 20 years? You could have asked for money in 1979 when the first Mad Max was released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"