Men and Abortion

black_dust said:
More of a group of cells

All living things are a group of cells. But "collectively" they form a living human being.

We have to de-humanize these babies in some way, to justify killing them. Not unlike hitler doing that to Jews. They weren't killing humans...in their perversion, Jews were sub-human. So were blacks back in the day.

The un-born are the new targets for this de-humanization.
It's sad.
24weekfetus.jpg

black_dust said:
Its 12 weeks in the Uk

i saw this post in myspace and they had all these pics of dead torn apart babies after abortion. some 10 weeks. some as late as 23 weeks. :(

Jourmugand said:
Fantastic post.Since it takes a man and a woman to make a child,a man should have some say on the matter.No matter how small.

Yeah maybe if its their own child, but not regarding all women.

well i've always had the question come up to me. which is worse. being kicked in the balls or giving birth? while pain rushing through your entire body is painful( from seeing some guys kicked in the balls , it looks escrutiating), but haveing something the size of a watermellon come out of something the size of a lemon is a different story......:(

celldog said:
Of course. Does it's location dictate otherwise??? That's just the natural order of things. That's how we get here. That's how you got here.

24weekfetus.jpg

I thought it was called a fetus,considering you know,it isn't a child.

celldog said:
All living things are a group of cells. But "collectively" they form a living human being.

We have to de-humanize these babies in some way, to justify killing them. Not unlike hitler doing that to Jews. They weren't killing humans...in their perversion, Jews were sub-human. So were blacks back in the day.

It's sad.
24weekfetus.jpg
schla17.gif

celldog said:

It's sad.

The heart doesn`t start untill 3 weeks after conseption, its not living if its got no pulse. After 6 - 10 weeks it starts to move.

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
well i've always had the question come up to me. which is worse. being kicked in the balls or giving birth? while pain rushing through your entire body is painful( from seeing some guys kicked in the balls , it looks escrutiating), but haveing something the size of a watermellon come out of something the size of a lemon is a different story......:(
then again, Vaginas can open wide.... I mean, those men with huge man-things can perfectly fit in ANY vagina.

Vaginas are ment to give birth, Testicles are NOT meant to be hit at all

Corinthian™ said:
then again, Vaginas can open wide.... I mean, those men with huge man-things can perfectly fit in ANY vagina.

Naw they dont open wide, they just tear :)

Corinthian™ said:

well i know that, i'm just saying that giving birth could probably be more painful than getting kicked in the nuts. ofcourse if there is a sledgehammer involved that's a whole different story.

SickBoy said:
Any thoughts?
Yeah. One of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

I guess if Hutus want to kill Putus, Kutus can't say a word about it, 'cause they haven't walked a mile in a HUTU's shoes. :rolleyes:

roughly 50% of aborted foetuses have a dick. Men can cogitate. So can women. And most Anti-Abortionists are female.

I know because my freaking Mom used to force me to attend Anti-Abortion rallies with her when I was a kid, because she was an organizer in an Anti-Abortion group.
There were always hundreds of people there screaming, and I was pretty much always one of 4 or 5 dudes there.

It's a matter of ethics, not gender.
The fact that women have to bear the brunt of pregnancy isn't because men refuse to or are uninvolved. It's because nature is unfair. OR, if you believe in the Bible, it's because Adam and Eve were big enough ass****s to eat fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. :rolleyes:

Carter said:
Nuthin? nuthin?:(

"What do you say we lighten things up and talk about abortion? You know, I feel like I'm losing some of you here, and I want to win all of you back with this one. Let's talk about abortion. Let's talk about child killing and see if we can't get some chuckles rippling through the room here. Let's talk about mass murder of young, unborn children and see if we can't coalesce into one big, healthy gutlaugh. Ha ha ha ha!

Boy, I've never seen an issue so divisive. It's like a civil war, isn't it? Even amongst my friends, who are all very intelligent; they're totally divided on abortion. It's unbelievable. Some of my friends, for instance, think these pro-life people are annoying idiots. Other of my friends think these pro-life people ... are evil ****s. How are we going to come to a consensus? You ought to hear the arguments around my house: 'They're annoying, they're idiots.' 'They're evil, they're ****s!' Brothers, sisters, come together! Can't we once just join hands and think of them as evil-annoying-idiot-****s? I beseech you. But that's me ..." - Bill Hicks

"Here is my actual theory ... beyond the huge, hilarious jokes I have. Here's my real theory, though: If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here, that's very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation. Okay? People say, 'Why don't you do that?' And I say, 'Because I hate ****ing kids and couldn't care less.' Couldn't give a ****. Don't care at all about abortion. It's your choice, case closed, the end, bottom line. And by the way, that 3 month old kid in your belly is not a ****ing human being, okay? It's a bunch of little congregated cells. You're not a human ... till you're in my phonebook." - Also by Bill Hicks

Abaddon said:
I thought it was called a fetus,considering you know,it isn't a child.

Definition of Fetus

Fetus: The unborn offspring from the end of the 8th week after conception (when the major structures have formed) until birth. Up until the eighth week, the developing offspring is called an embryo.

Offspring \Off"spring`\, n.sing. & pl. [Off + spring.]

1. The act of production; generation. [Obs.]

2. That which is produced; a child or children; a descendant or descendants, however remote from the stock.

"This is it, folks. This is the idea which has kept me virtually unknown for the past 16 years. I have watched my crowds dwindle. I am going nowhere, and nowhere quick, but, those of you who have children, I am sorry to tell you this, but they are not special. Wait! I know some of you are going: 'What, what?' Let me just clarify: I know you think they're special ... ha ha ha! I'm aware of that. I'm just here to tell you that they're not! Ha ha ha ha! Sorry. Did you know that every time a guy comes, he comes two-hundred million sperm? One out of two-hundred million – that load, we're only talking about one load – connected: Gee, what are the ****ing odds? Do you know what that means? I've wiped nations off've my chest with a grey gymsock. Entire civilizations have flaked and crusted in the hair around my navel! [...] I've tossed universes in my underpants while napping. Boom! A Milkyway shoots into my jockeyshorts: 'Unngh ... what's for ****ing breakfast?!'" - Yet again, by Bill Hicks

Addendum said:
"This is it, folks. This is the idea which has kept me virtually unknown for the past 16 years. I have watched my crowds dwindle. I am going nowhere, and nowhere quick, but, those of you who have children, I am sorry to tell you this, but they are not special. Wait! I know some of you are going: 'What, what?' Let me just clarify: I know you think they're special ... ha ha ha! I'm aware of that. I'm just here to tell you that they're not! Ha ha ha ha! Sorry. Did you know that every time a guy comes, he comes two-hundred million sperm? One out of two-hundred million – that load, we're only talking about one load – connected: Gee, what are the ****ing odds? Do you know what that means? I've wiped nations off've my chest with a grey gymsock. Entire civilizations have flaked and crusted in the hair around my navel! [...] I've tossed universes in my underpants while napping. Boom! A Milkyway shoots into my jockeyshorts: 'Unngh ... what's for ****ing breakfast?!'" - Yet again, by Bill Hicks

: pulls out Bill Hicks dvd :

f***....I'm such a "negative" person, I never made a
thumbsdownx100.jpg

with all the thumbs UP.:mad:

Well, HicksisGod.:up:

celldog said:
Definition of Fetus

Fetus: The unborn offspring from the end of the 8th week after conception (when the major structures have formed) until birth. Up until the eighth week, the developing offspring is called an embryo.

Offspring \Off"spring`\, n.sing. & pl. [Off + spring.]

1. The act of production; generation. [Obs.]

2. That which is produced; a child or children; a descendant or descendants, however remote from the stock.

It's still either a fetus or an embryo.

SickBoy said:
Men should have no business whatsoever in the debate on abortion. If there are votes regarding abortion laws, only women should be allowed to vote. That's just what I think. Any thoughts?

Firstly..why make a thread about this.

Secondly, how old are you?

I don't think I know a single mature man who has this 'idea.'

Why?

Because they are either a) fathers with daughters or b) men who have girlfriends.

Neither of which would want their daughter or girlfriend to get pregnant and then not have any say in the matter.

One would lose a grandchild and the other their own offspring.

black_dust said:
The heart doesn`t start untill 3 weeks after conseption, its not living if its got no pulse. After 6 - 10 weeks it starts to move.

So again I ask.......Does "development" determine "humanity"?? And if so why does that standard only apply to babies in the womb???

Children are not as developed as adult whether they are in the womb or out. Are they human??

Abaddon said:
It's still either a fetus or an embryo.

But what kind???? It's not a giraffe. I know that playing the name game makes your conscience feel better. But that changes nothing.

They are human.

celldog said:
So again I ask.......Does "development" determine "humanity"?? And if so why does that standard only apply to babies in the womb???

Children are not as developed as adult whether they are in the womb or out. Are they human??

But most have fully functioning organs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"