Men in Black 3-D

Jick

Auxiliary Assistant
Reaction score
Good thing...Smith and Jones signed on. I was worried one or none of them would come back.

By:
Roger Friedman in Celebrity, Movies // April 21st, 2010

I guess it’s official, more or less.
Director Barry Sonnenfeld tells me that “Men in Black 3-D” is ready to roll. Will Smith has signed on, Tommy Lee Jones is in, and a script is awaited.
Yes. I did say 3D. “Men in Black 3″ will be in 3D. Sonnenfeld says it is so. Why not? Everything else is, and this is one movie that might be cool in the process.
Sonnenfeld told me he’d get me a neuralizer–that’s the cigar holder like gizmo that erases memories–but he couldn’t promise it would work! (I love that thing.)
Nevertheless, you can bet Sony is juiced to get this puppy moving since “Spider Man 4″ fell apart. They are in desperate need of a blockbuster for next Memorial Day May 2011. And “Men in Black” is like money in the bank.
I ran into Sonnenfeld, by the way, at Vanity Fair’s annual outdoor cocktail soiree at the New York State Supreme Court building. This is the party that launches the Tribeca Film Festival. Graydon Carter greeted each guest as they climbed the massive stairs to th e portico. Right behind him were Robert DeNiro and Grace Hightower, Jane Rosenthal and Craig Hatkoff, and everyone who’s anyone in town.

http://www.showbiz411.com/wp/2010/04/21/men-in-black-3-d-set-to-roll-with-will-smith

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"