• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Men, which do you prefer...?

TheMcGuffin

Civilian
Reaction score
And why? I just purchased a new wallet and decided to go in a completely different direction than usual. I'm just curious what most men out there prefer.

I found my 3-fold Super Mario wallet the other day, with a hologram cover and velcro safety strip! :woot:

Mines just a leather money clip with some slots for DL and Credit Cards.

Mines just a leather money clip with some slots for DL and Credit Cards.

That's the kind I purchased today. Mine looks like this one but it's brown:
billclipju9.jpg

I've been a bi-fold guy for as long as I can remember but I find myself carrying a lot of useless things around (very much like George on Seinfeld).

Tri-fold, secretary wallets are owned by red necks in my neck of the woods, they're also easier to steal.

That's the kind I purchased today. Mine looks like this one but it's brown:
billclipju9.jpg

I've been a bi-fold guy for as long as I can remember but I find myself carrying a lot of useless things around (very much like George on Seinfeld).

It's a good choice, much lighter and hard to steal since it's in your front pocket. I've used that type of wallet for about 10 years.

Bi Fold, with 2 sections for Cash, Big bills and small bills.

My velcro incredible Hulk wallet FTW.

My old tri-fold got caught in the washer one too many times, so I recently switched to a standard black billfold.

Bi fold.

Cash and other stuff goes on pant bags.

And why? I just purchased a new wallet and decided to go in a completely different direction than usual. I'm just curious what most men out there prefer.

i prefer my pockets.

wallets are un reliable

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"