Mena Suvari for Black Canary

Dr. Mid-Nite

Civilian
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Points
11
She would be abosolutely perfect for the role.

mena-suvari.jpg
 
Bwahahahahahaha!!! Good April's Fools joke.... oh wait.... you're serious, huh?
 
jaydawg said:
Bwahahahahahaha!!! Good April's Fools joke.... oh wait.... you're serious, huh?

Yes I am, do you have someone in mind for the role?
 
Yeah, Sarah Carter on looks! I don't know about acting...
 
Dr. Mid-Nite said:
Yes I am, do you have someone in mind for the role?
How about someone who doesnt look like what my dog left on the lawn this morning.
 
Sarah Carter is a bad choice for Black Canary, but calling her ugly is just madness. Maybe in Bizarro World
 
batnkevlar said:
Yeah, Sarah Carter on looks! I don't know about acting...

I think she was great in Smallville. Playing Clarks one time girl friend. And she has been in other movies. Just an idea is all.
 
how about we get a WOMAN for the role, a woman who can kick ass! instead of a weak girl who'd be crying in between takes about her nails being broke, even though her stunt double did all the work.

how about we get Uma Thurman!
 
I've seen the way Natasha Henstridge handles in-battle quips and (poorly directed) action scenes on She Spies. She might be an okay choice, but I don't have anything to judge her abilities outside of a low-budget syndicated action-comedy TV series, and Species.

natasha+henstridge.jpg
 
Manic said:
I've seen the way Natasha Henstridge handles in-battle quips and (poorly directed) action scenes on She Spies. She might be an okay choice, but I don't have anything to judge her abilities outside of a low-budget syndicated action-comedy TV series, and Species.

natasha+henstridge.jpg

:eek: :up:

Wow. Good choice, Manic.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"