Black Canary in Green Arrow: Escape from Super Max

Lol. Haha, it sucks cuz there are like no comic book fans my age. :(

Not trying to be a dick, but this is probably a conversation more suited for PMs.

So anyway....Black Canary?

^lmao. I know, right? I think it's pretty safe to say that almost everyone would like to see Black Canary in it in some form or another, whether that be a cameo or a significant/key role. The only question is.... WHO SHOULD PLAY HER?

Last edited:
^lmao. I know, right? I think it's pretty safe to say that almost everyone would like to see Black Canary in it in some form or another, whether that be a cameo or a significant/key role. The only question is.... WHO SHOULD PLAY HER?

Depends on who plays Green Arrow. If they go older like Leary or Haden Church like I hope I think Diane Kruger could play BC, shes old enough to be with an older man without looking odd and shes young enough to still be a semi-upstart hot superhero. But there probably is someone better that Im not thinking of

She has to be SuperMax. Isnt it a movie about GA breaking out of prison to find who framed him. He needs a safehouse. Someone to aid and abed him. :cwink:

She has to be SuperMax. Isnt it a movie about GA breaking out of prison to find who framed him. He needs a safehouse. Someone to aid and abed him. :cwink:
Agreed.

She could do things to get information on Ollie's case, as well. She should be cracking skulls of corrupt Checkmate employees and police to find out exactly what's going on.

So by the time Ollie is free she can give him the right directions to find Merlyn to capture him and gather evidence on Cross for the authorities to clear GA and arrest him.

There's just no reason to have "Gemini" in the script. The "twists" aren't enough, and having Black Canary cracking skulls on the outside and aiding Oliver inside in some fashion would add much more depth to the whole situation.

can someone send me the scritps please (mainly ga: supermax) please?!

Well, Black Canary is married to Green Arrow in the comics so, logically, she would be involved at some point. If not, which female characters are in this screenplay? Or didn't the writer think to include any?

There's just no reason to have "Gemini" in the script. The "twists" aren't enough, and having Black Canary cracking skulls on the outside and aiding Oliver inside in some fashion would add much more depth to the whole situation.

Better yet, what if Black Canary fully replaced Gemini, and perhaps they meet there?

My biggest problem with the script, like I was saying in the other thread, is that the prison isn't villainous enough. You dont get the feeling in the script that the prison really needs to be shut down or anything. I mean, it's not picnic, but prison isn't supposed to be. It's no worse than a real prison, except that it requires extra secruity measures.

A way to change this would be to have Ollie not the only framed hero in there, but have Waller both in on Ollie's framing, and doing the same to other heroes.

A way to change this would be to have Ollie not the only framed hero in there, but have Waller both in on Ollie's framing, and doing the same to other heroes.

Just make Waller the big bad. She's much more interesting as a villain then Cross. She'd be doing it all for the "greater good".

Merlyn would be a means to an end then expendable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"