Black Canary in Green Arrow: Escape from Super Max

batlovescatDC

Tragic Love
Reaction score
Is there anyone else out there that feels like Black Canary needs to be in the new movie Green Arrow: Escape from Super Max? I mean, who is a better love interest/allie for Oliver Queen in this film? Who better of a character could they have? We all know that every single superhero movie has a love interest.... who does GA have that is a better love interest than his relationship with Black Canary? Not only can she be his love interest but she can also be..... the person on the outside trying to get him out, an ally that fights be his side once he does get out. The relationship between them and the partnership (as in crime-fighting partnership) between them is legendary. It needs be portrayed in a GA film.

Edit: Something I can't believe I forgot to add is..... ALSO, WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD PLAY BLACK CANARY?

Last edited:
I don't think she should play a huge role but definitely should be there to greet Ollie at his inevitable release

Dinah should have some presence.

She may not be in Super Max but she should be in contact with him while he's in prison and before and after he gets out. She'd come in real handy when he tracks down Merlyn.

Dinah would also film in the love interesting angle on the film and could be a good action heroine for super-hero films. She doesn't have to steal the spotlight from Ollie to do this. Just be his partner in super-heroing. This could appeal to the female audience.

Through her the audience could see how the city deals with GA locked up and how her life is effected without him in it, too.

According to Justin Marks, she's not in it.

I vote no. She really isn't that necessary.

i agree with that she should be in it. it'd be cool to have her as the person that's on the outside trying to rescue Green Arrow. but it's not likely gonna happen.

if joker, riddler and lex can be in then BC definitely should

They should try to work her in. I kinda wonder why she's not already in it. I wouldn't give her a big role by any means, but you could definatley give her a small appearance, perhaps before Ollie gets sent to jail, or after he gets out.

My point is.... we know they're gonna have a love interest in the movie. Every superhero movie has a love interest. Why use anybody but Black Canary for that love interest? What better of a love interest could Green Arrow have? There is nobody better.

Oh, and what do you think of Scarlett Johansson for Black Canary?

Omitting Dinah, especially given the nature of this storyline, is just silly. There's no reason not to give her a key role, both in supporting Oliver, providing some conflict for his character arc, and in ultimately helping him escape.

I'd love her to be in the movie, but I don't think she's an absolute must.

I still question this movie actually getting made in this form.

I'm not sure how dedicated WB is to this super-max prison movie storyline and how it goes along with whatever their current DC Comics movie model is.

Dinah should have some presence.

She may not be in Super Max but she should be in contact with him while he's in prison and before and after he gets out. She'd come in real handy when he tracks down Merlyn.

Dinah would also film in the love interesting angle on the film and could be a good action heroine for super-hero films. She doesn't have to steal the spotlight from Ollie to do this. Just be his partner in super-heroing. This could appeal to the female audience.

Through her the audience could see how the city deals with GA locked up and how her life is effected without him in it, too.

what he said :up:

I still question this movie actually getting made in this form.

I'm not sure how dedicated WB is to this super-max prison movie storyline and how it goes along with whatever their current DC Comics movie model is.

So, IF the movie gets made, do you want Dinah to be a part of it?

this movie has the potential to be an awesome, different take on the superhero genre, a love interest would make it like every other superhero movie. I vote no

Its not like she be in the prison with him plus it'd give him someone on the outside who can find out why and how Merlyn set him up.

I'd like to see her meeting him at the very end when he walks out. Nowhere else and she better have brown hair.

^ Him getting out isn't the end. He goes after the people that set him up.

Yea seriously, it's Green Arrow. He'll have the sob pinned against awhile like 4 minutes after he gets out.

maybe as a cameo in the first one to lead into the sequel.

well, it's one of those things where u know WB will have a love interest. Those love fools can't help themselves. And black Canary is perfectly fine to be in ESM. Their relationship is such that it has been on again off again for years so they break up and come back if they had to and it wouldn't matter. so I say yeah, if u have to choose anyone why not bc.

well, it's one of those things where u know WB will have a love interest. Those love fools can't help themselves. And black Canary is perfectly fine to be in ESM. Their relationship is such that it has been on again off again for years so they break up and come back if they had to and it wouldn't matter. so I say yeah, if u have to choose anyone why not bc.
ESM?

Is the title Escape Supermax?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"