Black Canary in Green Arrow: Escape from Super Max

The title as of now is Green Arrow: Escape from Supermax

A love interest wouldn't really work in Supermax. I've read the script and there is really no place for a lover, but they could switch around Gemini's character to be Black Canary but I don't know. Confirmation: Black Canary is definitely NOT in Green Arrow: Escape From Supermax

Maybe if they want the character in they could do another rewrite and have it they are married/dating and she is trying to break in to get him out or at the end when he breaks out we see her.

Yeah that would be cool just like at the end of the movie he sees her. Or she could have been on the yacht or something.

You have the script?

yeah pm me. thanks

Green Lantern (Robert Smigel), Jonah Hex, Thor, Magneto, Wolverine, Luke Cage, a bunch.

Thanks again. I'm really liking Thor so far. I'll read Supermax next

Yeah I read Supermax first. I'm about to start on Thor.

^ OMG! If you could pm me and send that to me.... I would be your friend for life!

Does anybody know where I can find the episode of Smallville that Black Canary was on?

Ehh..I can't help you there, but I guess this would be a good time to ask this: Does anyone know of any websites to watch movies for free? Besides watch-movies.net

SAME! I've only got power here 'cuz I'm at my dad's girlfriend's house in Florence. Her neighborhood just randomly has power! Dude I can't believe we live so close!

That's cool. Yeah... we only lost power a few times. But our cable is still a no go. But there are several places around us that are completely out. We actually had pieces of our house come off.

Ouch dude! A tree in our backyard fell down and almost crushed our garage.

Yeah.... our garbage blew all over the place.... out of the trash can. It was really bad. That wind has to be from those hurricanes. But u and I should totally meet up sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"