'Merry Little Batman' - Animated Film

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
Reaction score
'Merry Little Batman', an animated film has been greenlit for Cartoon Network's upcoming Sunday 'Acme Night' programming block:

An animated family action comedy destined to join the rogue's gallery of classic holiday movies. When a six-year-old Damian Wayne finds himself alone in Wayne Manor, he must transform into "Little Batman" in order to defend his home and Gotham City from the crooks and super-villains intent on destroying Christmas. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and based on characters from DC, Merry Little Batman is Executive Produced and directed by Mike Roth (Regular Show) from a screenplay by Morgan Evans (Earth to Ned).

Sounds much nicer than the Injustice film. I might watch it.

Injustice is a brutal reimagining of the DC mythos, I loved it. But I get how it’s not for everyone. This sounds fun though. I like Batman + Christmas

F8-KRe-N1a-MAAx5ns.jpg

Yonas Kibreab, Luke Wilson, James Cromwell, and David Hornsby voice lead characters in the film

Merry Little Batman will be available to stream on Prime Video beginning December 8 in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide. Merry Little Batman is an animated family action comedy destined to join the rogue’s gallery of classic holiday movies.

When young Damian Wayne finds himself alone in Wayne Manor on Christmas Eve, he must transform into “Little Batman” in order to defend his home and Gotham City from the crooks and supervillains intent on destroying the holidays.

Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and based on characters from DC, Merry Little Batman features the voices of Yonas Kibreab, Luke Wilson, James Cromwell, and David Hornsby, and is directed by Mike Roth (Regular Show) from a screenplay by Morgan Evans (Teen Titans Go!) and Jase Ricci (Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham). Roth also serves as executive producer, alongside Sam Register (Looney Tunes Cartoons).

Voice records and writing concluded prior to the SAG-AFTRA and WGA strikes.

Looks fun...but why cant we get simple, good old Superhero Cartoon stuff?

That looks absolutely horrible.
It is definitely Not something made for me.
But i wish everyone else a lot of fun with it.

Just done watching MERRY LITTLE BATMAN and I surprisingly Enjoyed it for what it Is. Definitely a fun holiday watch with a big heart.

Its No Batman The Brave and The Bold, But its close. Animation needs getting used to and the emotional coming of age story did Help.

Only Thing I did Not like was Batman's voice sounds more like Spidey than Batman lol.

I'd definitelu show this to kids as an intro to Batman. Next to The Brave and the Bold and the Adam West 60s show.

I enjoyed it. The inclusion of The Vandals Oi! to the World caught me off guard. My kids ate it up. 8/10

I thought this movie was cute and fairly entertaining but I definitely not the prime demographic for this type of film. 7/10

The key word that seems to be persistent in reviews is “cute”, and I would have to agree. Watched it with my toddler and she loved it to the point where I’m currently sitting with her while she watches it a second time.

The best part of all of this was that she wanted to listen to “Batman” in the car. I didn’t know if this movie had a soundtrack, so I quickly threw on The Batman soundtrack (specifically Batman’s theme). I was sure she’d hate it. Instead, she looked at me and whispered “Dad, be quiet. The Batman is coming”.

I’ve never been prouder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"