My Batman fanfilm story.. (sorry its a little messy)

Elongated_Yen7

Civilian
Reaction score
This is a fanfilm I've been pulling my money to make.. I have most of the locations and actors.. here is the basic Out:

Edward Nygma was mentally abused as a child
and his parent really adored his sister I mean loved her.
so.. when his sister dies of AIDs his parents kill themselves.
and that drives him completely crazy.
he works at the first gotham bank
Now.. Edward is fired.
and devises a way of robbing the place.. but since he has to tell the truth in some way
he leaves Riddles.. Hence.. Riddler.
but he is a smart guy
so he goes to get a Job at Wayne Enterprises...
Batman is all up and gitty because he needs to solve these Riddles.
but he takes the interview with Ed.
Ed wearing a green tie.. is asked by Bruce Wayne the famous
: "Tell me Ed, do you like the color green?" to Which he Replies
"Mister Wayne.. Green is considered by many to be the color of money.. and as many great philosophers have said.. Money is the root of all evil.. I am no evil man."
Ed and Wayne become friends
and Batman hunt down the Joker in a back alley
and captures him.
Bruce Wayne invites Edward to a party were they talk for a little bit..
but edward then gets a hunch..
what if he could solve the greatest Riddle of all..
Who is Batman..
So.. he thinks about it..
there is only 3 millionaires in Gotham
one is old
one is Crippled.
but then theres Bruce Wayne..
who just so happens to own one of the largest arms companies in the world.
so he goes to his computer
logs in
and find that some prototypes are missing
Edward figures this out
so he goes to Wayne Manor.
The Riddler uses an IP changer from his home computer
and hacks into the Gotham police record
to erase the Riddles.
he just so happens to be using the IP of Waynes personal computer.
so they trace the Log
and they arest him for being the Riddler.
after finding some planted evidence.
Wayne is in the cell with the Joker..
they start talking
and the Joker tells him about being the redhood.
he also hints at knowing he is in a fake universe.
but the Riddler strikes again..
another bank
and the Bat signal is turn on..
and it comes in threw the bars of the cell.
Bruce Wayne stands up and looks right at it.
Ed is in the Wayne Garden where he is comfronted by Alfred..
Ed tells him he is sorry and he punchs alfred.
Bruce Wayne gets ahold of an old friend
well he calls Jean Paul Valley.
and he tells him about the batcave..
so Valley goes to the woods near Wayne Manor
and enters the Cave from the dry well.
where he comfronts Ed.
they fist it out.
and Ed flees.
Valley then go to the Jokers old hidout
Bruce Wayne is then freed because the Riddler struck again..
and well he can't be him now can he?
he goes to Wayne Manor and finds a note..
a Riddle.
but its says that Alfred is kidnapped
and Vikki Vale is next.
so Bruce Wayne goes to the cave
and finds one spare Batsuit.
Valley is just plane out dealing with everything
from drugs to kingpins
so Bruce and Valley get into a fight
and then they decide to team up and go against the Riddler.
who as it turns out
plans to Bomb the Gotham Trade Building..
the bank robberies were just a way of side tracking everyone...
Valley sacrifices himself to stop the bomb
and Batman and Riddler get into a fight
when Batman asks the Riddler "Ed, Why would do this..?"
and the Riddler Replies "Edward Nygma was weak.. I'm the Riddler.."
and he reveals that he was working with Terrorists
to start a war
as he will say
"What is crucial to human devolopment.. but yet mankind fears it?"
Answer: War.
and then
batman punches the Riddler in the head
really hard
he starts bleeding
and he takes off his mask
and says
"Bruce.. I've never for this to happen.. it was only a game.. I can't figure out.. what is wrong with me.."
and the he is starts crying
"I need help.. I don't want to be this creature.. will you please help me?"
the Riddler is a slipt personality of Edward Nygma
after years of abuse
he has become a skitzophranic
Edward is carted away to Arkham
and the last scene will show Bruce Wayne, Alfred, Jack Ryder, and Vikki Vale at Valleys funneral.
after they walk away
and say that he was a great friend.. and he did a great thing for this city..
they get in a car and drive away..
but a man and a Duster Jacket walks over to the grave
and its Jean Paul..
he glares into the camera.. and the Bat signal can be seen behind him

:batman: :hq: :joker: Gotta love this move, especially since I am Jean Paul Valley

here is a little sample treatment.. I know I made some changes to the characters.. most notable the fact that the Creeper is a girl but here you go:

Gotham City Alley
Joker and company surounds Jack Ryder
Joker: Ah.. Ms. Ryder.. you seem to like creeping around in the shadows don't you?
Ryder: You can go to hell.
Joker: No, Ms. Ryder I myself have been there.. but you on the other hand..
Joker gets grabs her head and takes off her glasses
Joker: Are going on a one way journey.. Now boys! AHahahAhah!
Jokers goons attack Ryder and start beating her, the joker walks up to her and injects something into here arm
Joker: You are about to have the mother of all bad trips my dear.. enjoy you little Creeper! hahahaha
Joker slaps Ryder and tears start coming down her eyes. the joker goons smear lipstick on her and paint her hair green
Ryder: Mother.. can you hear me.. I forget my world..

Ryder cries harder. then "dies".
Joker: What a shame.. I geuss not everyone is fit for such a joyous laugh! Ahaha
Two of jokers goons walk over to get a trash bag as they walk into the shadow they disapear.
Joker: Boys.. it seems we have a party crasher.. gun please..
Joker fires a shot into the shadow a batarang comes out of the shadow and hits the joker it wraps around his feet and he falls to the ground
Joker: Boys.. get the winged avenger.
Batman steps out from the shadows
Batman: More Practice..
Batman starts fighting with the joker goons beating all of them.
Batman goes to were the joker was laying but hes not there and neither is Jack Ryder

Parking Garage

The Joker jumps over the side and turns around. the sound feet can be heard behind, he turns and "jack Ryder" Jumps on his back they fight
Joker: What the hell!?
Ryder: Haha.. Whats a matter.. Are you afraid of a little Creeper?
Joker: No.. Your not such a tough *****, Jackie Baby..
Ryder punches him in the face and starts laughing at him the Joker picks up a pipe and hits her in the face
Joker: Like I said.. Not such a tough *****. ahahah
as joker is laughing batman can be seen behind him
Batman: No, But I am..
Batman hits him in head
Beginning credits
Inside the gotham bank
A man walks up to a desk that is covered with Puzzles and crosswords.
Frank: Ed.. you know I'm sorry to hear about you family.
Ed: You know.. I've heard that alot.. Sorry about your family.. I don't miss them..
Frank: Ed.. you don't even miss them alittle?
Ed: Would you miss something that treated you like **** for 19 years of your life? Would you miss something that beat you?
Frank: I didn't know, Ed.. I'm sorry..
Ed: I don't want to talk about it Frank..
Frank: Okay.. I'm got some news for though Ed.. they wanna see you in the comference room.
Ed: Well, thats good.. maybe after 2 years of slaving at this desk they'll give me a job doing something I want to do.
Frank: Well.. I hope you get something you want.

Ed gets up and starts walking toward the comference room

Comference Room Ed walks in and sits down
Bigwig: Hello there Mr. Nygma.
Ed: Hello.
Bigwig: Mr. Nygma.. How would you say your paperwork is comming?
Ed: Just fine.. I'm getting alot of it completed.. and uh.
Bigwig: Wrong.. we haven't gotten a single thing from you.. not even a computer update..
Ed: I wasn't aware.. that I haven't been handling my..
Bigwig: Mr. Nygma we have several reports that you simple sit and do puzzles..
Ed: Sure.. I'm sorry its just..
Bigwig: I don't want to here it Nygma.. your fired..

Batcave
Jack wakes up with a headache she looks down at her clothes they're blood stained
Ryder: What.. the..
Batman walks over to her.
Batman: You've been injected with a repressant..
Ryder: Why?
Batman: The LSD in system caused your nervous system to break.. your subconsensce was released..
Ryder: What are you trying to say?
Batman: You went crazy.. completely crazy.
Ryder: will it happen again?
Batman: From what I can tell.. if you don't takes this injection every 2 hours..
Ryder: Great..
Batman: I'm sorry.. its the only way I can help you.. and I'm sorry about your jaw.
Ryder grabs a pocket Mirror and looks in it, she has a bruised jaw bone.
Ryder: and I have a date tomorrow..
Batman: I'm sorry... I need to get you out of here though.. I'm gonna give you a sedative.
Ryder: Fine by me.. I hate caves..

Back Alley
Edward Nygma is walking down a narrow path with a gun in his hand and tears in his eyes. he walks toward a trash can and puts the gun to his head.
Ed: I'm sorry.. This is the only way to make everything better..

Looking good man, can't wait to read the parts with Azrael

Great...keep it coming. I am looking forword to way more scenes with none other than me...The Batman...

One beef I have with it is it gets a little hokey w/ the whole terrorist thing. I don't think you need to include that.

~Chase

okay.. I can't really think of any other things to do.. I don't want to use mind control because thats alittle mad hatter-esque

Interesting concept, I just got one question--you say that after a tussle with the Riddler, Batman contacts Azrael. Why? I mean, first, I would assume this is a Year One-esque story, meaning that Bruce wouldn't know ole' John Paul until a long time after, and, why would he need help against, essentially, a skinny geek with a smart mind?

Besides that little thing, it sounds pretty good. I would love to be involved in this, actually, if you don't mind, of course.

Elongated_Yen7 said:
I'm only writing it.. if you want to be involved ask: green_lantern43

That was what I was kind-of interested in--seeing as I'm undoubted far away from production and don't have much talent for editing or music and such.

If you're not interested in someone else in writing, I'll completely understand. I'm just throwing the offer on the table.

No.. by all means you can write if you want.. I mean could you get us a rough draft or something sometime.. via e-mail: [email protected]

and its not a tussle.. Wayne is arrested for being the Riddler because Nygma framed him.

BIG PROBLEM I saw at the beginning of the story.

Nygma robs the bank he works out and leaves riddles. He gets caught and fired? Shouldn't he be arrested for robbing a bank. Not only that, he turns right around to get a job a WayneCorp, which is an even bigger position. this doesn't make any sense.

Bruce Wayne contacts Jean Paul Valley to go to the batcave and deal with Riddler. this seems very very random and do you realize that he is contacting him from jail since Bruce was arrested. seems very risky for Bruce to call Valley from inside jail and talk about the batcave.

Vicki Vale just seems thrown into the mix. in fact, it isn't even talked about her romance. it is just mentioned that the riddler was going to kill her.

The riddler/terrorist thing came out of left field and was just a lame excuse to have a big ending without having to do much thinking and writing.

this could be good if not for the glarring problems. but with a little more effort and rewriting this could be something great. good luck.

Elongated_Yen7 said:
No.. by all means you can write if you want.. I mean could you get us a rough draft or something sometime.. via e-mail: [email protected]

and its not a tussle.. Wayne is arrested for being the Riddler because Nygma framed him.

Sure--I'll PM you my Email so that you'll know it's me when I submit it...

JTIZZLEVILLE said:
BIG PROBLEM I saw at the beginning of the story.

Nygma robs the bank he works out and leaves riddles. He gets caught and fired? Shouldn't he be arrested for robbing a bank. Not only that, he turns right around to get a job a WayneCorp, which is an even bigger position. this doesn't make any sense.

Bruce Wayne contacts Jean Paul Valley to go to the batcave and deal with Riddler. this seems very very random and do you realize that he is contacting him from jail since Bruce was arrested. seems very risky for Bruce to call Valley from inside jail and talk about the batcave.

Vicki Vale just seems thrown into the mix. in fact, it isn't even talked about her romance. it is just mentioned that the riddler was going to kill her.

The riddler/terrorist thing came out of left field and was just a lame excuse to have a big ending without having to do much thinking and writing.

this could be good if not for the glarring problems. but with a little more effort and rewriting this could be something great. good luck.

Okay.. Edward is fired before he robs the bank as the Riddler.. he hasn't been doing much work sense his parents and sister died.. in my story I'm also doing some character changes I.e. The girl Creeper... Vikki Vale was going to introduced as the new photographer for the Gotham paper and the lesbian Jaqulin Ryder who goes by Jack will get a crush on her and invite her out on a date where she'll meet Wayne.. Bruce Wayne was gonna fall in love with Vikki and sense Edward and Bruce are friends he knows that one way to deeply hurt Bruce/Batman would be to kill Vikki.. Jean Valley was going to be introduced earlier as Azerael and him and Batman had a pact.. that if Bruce was ever unable to carry on as Batman Valley would step in.. after Bruce is arested Valley goes and visits him and Bruce says something like "Stick to the pact.".. I'm debating if the terrorist thing should be left in.. or if it should just be a stand-off between the Riddler and Batman over the Kindnapped people.. I'm still trying to think of intresting stuff I can do with the Creeper in this Hour fan-film.. any suggestions?

MaskedManJRK is also doing a script so I'll see if his turns out better.. the way he described his writting I'll probably combine the two of the them into one thats probably and hour and half.. or an hour and 15 minutes.

Don't forget I am also supposed to be helping write it as well. Plus my own Batman fan film at some point or another. But yeah keep up the good work so far. Tell me what u would like me to help write in the script.

Forget that...lol I will help write some of it in area's that need it. But for the most part I will just be playing the role of The Batman....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"