DC TV Series ‘Batman: Caped Crusader’: Animated Series From Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, Matt Reeves Greenlit

Some images seem to be floating about Twitter (or X). People saying they are legit from their sources, but the animation doesn't look all that ''cutting edge'' to be me.

I won't link them here (or anywhere) as that would be disrespectful and the crew have done such a good job preventing any leaks thus far. Still, they are there if you want to peruse them and I'm sure they'll start making noise soon enough.
Yeah, if they're real, I'm severely disappointed by the animation style given how much they've hyped it up. Looks generic.

I really dig it, honestly. It seems close to what I had expected so I don't have much issues with it. Very curious to see how it all looks that in the context of the show. It's got that "TAS" inspired feel which is kinda all I was asking for.

I really don't love the Catwoman design, but I guess it fits with the time period they are going for.

How everything looks in motion will be the important thing, but based on the press release, I thought we might have had an animation style closer to Gremlins: Secrets of the Mogwai. A sort of 2D/3D painterly blend.

I like the Clayface and Harley Quinn design the most.

Bit iffy on the design for Two-Face and Catwoman

Seems like it was legit, as the designs and screenshots were taken off X.

Wasn't a fan of Catwoman. Costume...ok. but she looks so plain

They're fine. Half look retro and the other half look too TNBA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"