Metroid Prime 3 Fully Playable at E3

Hell yes :up:

I expect Mario to make it is as something palyable at E3 too.

Metroid Prime was quite the series. Those two games were amazing gaming experiences, some might view the second as tedious, but the challenge it offered made it unique from the first game. With the possibilities of the Revolution controller, I think this will bring a fluidity to the series and perfect the gameplay. Now instead of merely strategically strafe and jump moves to battle your opponents, we wont be limited by auto aiming. It's going to be intense. And as if the graphics weren't perfect the way they are on the Cube just imagine how pretty the environments are going to be on The Rev. Hands down this game is probably more exciting than anything else i've heard from next gen. It's going to blow the gaming world off its hinges, but i'm sure it will be dismissed by many "it's No Halo". I can hear it now. Metroid Prime games are about so much more than shooting, and that's what sets it above most other first person shooters. Woohoo.

Since this is supposed to be the last part in the Metroid Prime-trilogy I hope Mother Brain shows up as the end boss... :)

Nintendo is going to have a hell of a launch on their hands. If they have Prime playable, I'm guessing it will be a launch title.

So that gives us Mario 128, Metroid Prime 3, Super Smash Brothers 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess' simultaneous launch, plus any third party games.

After the Revolution launch, the excuse "all systems have no games at launch" will no longer fly (Microsoft fans, I'm looking in your direction).

Not only that but the first few months have a very heavy release schedule for REVO... Should be great.

Matt said:
After the Revolution launch, the excuse "all systems have no games at launch" will no longer fly (Microsoft fans, I'm looking in your direction).

Umm, the 360 had a handful good games at launch, despite the apparent absence of a "killer-app". And let's not forget that it had a way better launch lineup that both the GC's and PS2's combined.

Of course, the Rev would get all those great titles at launch only if they actually make it to the launch window. Big name Nintendo titles are often susceptible to major delays. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of big-hitters are bumped back. After all, you blokes have been waiting for Twilight Princess for nearly two years now since it was announced. Don't get your hopes up.

^All good things take time. Crap is rushed, baby. ;)

Dawn Of Sorrow on the DS was rushed and it was still the best game on the platform, so rushed can mean kick ass.

terry78 said:
^All good things take time. Crap is rushed, baby. ;)

Of course, that's why it won't be the least bit surprising if a number of Nintendo's heavy-hitters fail to make the launch window. And the sooner you Nintendophiles realize that, the better.

I hope the graphics are not like that video with the announcement of the revolution.

Matt said:
Nintendo is going to have a hell of a launch on their hands. If they have Prime playable, I'm guessing it will be a launch title.

So that gives us Mario 128, Metroid Prime 3, Super Smash Brothers 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess' simultaneous launch, plus any third party games.

OF COURSE THE 'REV' WILL HAVE ALOT OF GAMES AT LAUNCH.........THEY'VE BEEN STOCKPILING, AND KEEPING ANYTHING INTERESTING FROM RELEASING ON THE 'GC' FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. :)

yeah, you can kind of tell they called it quits on the cube about a year ago. haha. with no huge games out on it, lets face it, geist wasthere last big one besides mario party 7... and with the push back of zelda. you can tell they focused everything on the revolution and ds. and its paying off. they will have the best system launch out of the three i believe. and most likely steal the show at E3.... unless halo 3 is there as a playable. that can be the only thing that gives nintendo a challange

THWIP* said:
OF COURSE THE 'REV' WILL HAVE ALOT OF GAMES AT LAUNCH.........THEY'VE BEEN STOCKPILING, AND KEEPING ANYTHING INTERESTING FROM RELEASING ON THE 'GC' FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. :)
Good things come to those who wait. After seeing a video of Metroid Prime 3 (its on youtube for those of you who dont know, playing while Reggie is talking), I think we'll have quite a launch on our hands. :up:

jaydawg said:
Good things come to those who wait. After seeing a video of Metroid Prime 3 (its on youtube for those of you who dont know, playing while Reggie is talking), I think we'll have quite a launch on our hands. :up:
I can only find the one with Iwata, can you link?

can't wait for e3.

ps3 and revo news galore!

No idea. I assumed it was at some point during GDC '06.

No it was way before that I'm sure of it, not this year anyway.

Oh, E3 2005 apparently.

Zenien said:
No it was way before that I'm sure of it, not this year anyway.

Oh, E3 2005 apparently.
You're the only person who paid attention to GDC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"