"Metropolis" (A Smallville Spinoff-Coming Summer 2011)

RagingTempest

Sidekick
Reaction score
Well, we all know Smallville will conclude next spring and being a die hard fan since the series began way back in 2001, It pains me to see the show go despite by issues with it throughout it's run. Not every series is perfect and while the writers gave us some unforgiveable crap, they've have also given us some unforgettable moments. So when the show ends, I decided to make my own fan fic that will continue Clark's journey. It will be Superman show of course, but continuing with the characters, story developments and dynamics that Smallville established. I have some fun ideas already brewing and can't wait to start writing. I plan on writing 8 seasons total!! So look out for the first season of "Metropolis" coming out next summer!!:yay:

Well, we all know Smallville will conclude next spring and being a die hard fan since the series began way back in 2001, It pains me to see the show go despite by issues with it throughout it's run. Not every series is perfect and while the writers gave us some unforgiveable crap, they've have also given us some unforgettable moments. So when the show ends, I decided to make my own fan fic that will continue Clark's journey. It will be Superman show of course, but continuing with the characters, story developments and dynamics that Smallville established. I have some fun ideas already brewing and can't wait to start writing. I plan on writing 8 seasons total!! So look out for the first season of "Metropolis" coming out next summer!!:yay:
Do you need any help because I've been working on mini stories for SV Jla thato taken place during different episodes (Run, Justice, Odyssey, Doomsday, Patriot, etc) and end with what might happen after them series finale when Clark becomes Superman and how to align them with mythos versions of themselves.

8 seasons?! Just make sure to give yourselfs some breaks! (Will they be once a week or just all at once?)

@ironman29758-Sounds like you have good ideas, but my series (of fan fic series) is more about what happens after the series. But I would love if you would feed me some of your ideas and I can feed you mine. You can be one of my writers....maybe I can get a group of users here to be my writer! That would a great idea!!

@Mysterioman-I plan on making this a weekly thing, like Smallville with a new episode each week. I think I might gather up some other users who can be writers and I'll be the show runner/head writer. If you want to contribute in anyway, you're welcomed.:woot:

Here's some idea for some JLA members but they will change as the episodes go:
Clark Kent gave a interviews with the JLA making them heroes in the public's eyes
Bart Allen: think DCAU Wally West, The Batman Barry Allen and adult Bart Allen. He has been spending more time in Keystone saving people post-Hex that the people refer to him as the Flash even after Icarus revealed his JLA name. He met Jay Garrick and honed his superspeed powers, and thanks to his JLA connecections he became a CSI rookie using his powers to help people.
John Jones is bqsically how we saw him only he use his martian form in public
Aquaman is basiaclly how we saw him in Patriot
Black Canary and Ollie are dating

Clark meets Parasite,who thanks to Luthor become more like the mythos
I got more ideas, PM me if you like these ideas.

Well, the time has come!! Smallville is offivially over!!:csad:

But now the fan fic can begin. Season 1 of Metropolis starts next month and here are some details:

-The series premiere begins just a few minutes after the end of "Finale" when Superman just saved the world from Apokolips.

-It will be Pilot will be a 2-parter: "Headline" (Part 1) and "Superman" (Part 2).

-We will see Lex with his memory loss and trying to find answers.

-Tess will be gvien a furneral that Clark and Lois will attend.

-With Tess gone, the Daily Planet will searching for a new Editor-In-Chief....

-Ron Troupe and Cat Grant will be main characters.

-Toyman's team of villains (Mariotte Adventures) will play a major part this season.

-Lionel (in som form) will help Lex to regain parts of his memory.

Stay tuned for more details!!:woot:

Hey I like your ideas to continue the story of Smallville. I would love to be a writer on you show. What form will you "Show" take? Written, comic, webisodes?

Well, the time has come!! Smallville is offivially over!!:csad:

But now the fan fic can begin. Season 1 of Metropolis starts next month and here are some details:

-The series premiere begins just a few minutes after the end of "Finale" when Superman just saved the world from Apokolips.

-It will be Pilot will be a 2-parter: "Headline" (Part 1) and "Superman" (Part 2).

-We will see Lex with his memory loss and trying to find answers.

-Tess will be gvien a furneral that Clark and Lois will attend.

-With Tess gone, the Daily Planet will searching for a new Editor-In-Chief....

-Ron Troupe and Cat Grant will be main characters.

-Toyman's team of villains (Mariotte Adventures) will play a major part this season.

-Lionel (in som form) will help Lex to regain parts of his memory.

Stay tuned for more details!!:woot:
if you still need help PM me because i have great ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"