MGS4 and FFXIII Xbox360 bound?

Not when you figure Microsoft will just lower the price of the 360.

400 dollar ps3 is coming, its sony time baby!
That's still a tad too expensive for a PS3. Especially when you consider the Gundam game that's out for it. It was 5 times worse than Superman64.

So if there's a bad game on a system, the system should cost less. Brilliant. :dry:

That's still a tad too expensive for a PS3. Especially when you consider the Gundam game that's out for it. It was 5 times worse than Superman64.

Dude, nothing can surpass Superman 64.

Not when you figure Microsoft will just lower the price of the 360.

I don't think Microsoft will lower the price so soon after they just lower theirs already. Sony needs to do it, Microsoft doesn't.

I could care less about FFXIII.

But MGS4 is looking phenomenal. Seriously, I don't care if the 360 gets a simple port 6 months later, the fact that MGS4 is on the 360 will get me out of my seat and purchase a shiny new white console.

PLEASE KOJIMA!

Don't worry if Kojima wants it done or not (he doesn't) because that doesn't matter in the long run of things. In the end, its not up to him. He doesn't really hold a lot of power over the decision as much as some people think (read: hope) he does. When it gets ported, either he will do it or another team will.

the fact that MGS4 is on the 360 will get me out of my seat and purchase a shiny new white console.

I'm glad I bought a PS3 so I can play Gears of War 2. After all, it's a fact that Epic broke up with Microsoft.

I'm glad I bought a PS3 so I can play Gears of War 2. After all, it's a fact that Epic broke up with Microsoft.

Hah, if it's anything like the other PS3 exclusives it will come out on the 360 first (Stranglehold) :woot:

I know you were joking too, BTW. :woot:

Their first baby was a ******, that probably put a lot of strain on the relationship.

Their first baby was a ******, that probably put a lot of strain on the relationship.

tonight-you-dine-alone.thumbnail.jpg

Really, the only thing PS3 has that excites me is MGS4. Other than that, everything else on it doesn't appeal to my tastes.

The 360 is where its at right now for me personally, but i'm still holding off for now. As soon as I get confirmation its ported, I'll be on Live within hours.

MGS is my fav franchise and its looking ot be the best in the series! : )

Well it better be considering the consoles that last ones were developed for were all super-overhead pieces of crap.

Well it better be considering the consoles that last ones were developed for were all super-overhead pieces of crap.

The camera was overhead-style b/c Japanese gamers prefer that kind of camera.

However, in MGS3: Subsistence Konami introduced a 3rd person camera which grealty imrpoved upon the already solid gameplay.

And for MGS4, they're combining 3rd Person with an RE4 and Gears of War style perspective.

So you should have no problems with the camera in this one.

I loved the camera in Subsistance, it made the game 10x better and actually made the graphics look better. I'm glad they kept it in MGS4.

When did microsoft and epic break up? The next game is coming out on the 360 now never know it could be on the ps3 but dude gears of war 2 is 360 bound for sure.

The camera was overhead-style b/c Japanese gamers prefer that kind of camera.

However, in MGS3: Subsistence Konami introduced a 3rd person camera which grealty imrpoved upon the already solid gameplay.

And for MGS4, they're combining 3rd Person with an RE4 and Gears of War style perspective.

So you should have no problems with the camera in this one.
I was talking about the console limitations, not the camera postitions.

LOL NOTHING IS WORSE THAN SUPERMAN 64

but bubsy 3d...ugh thats just as bad

LOL NOTHING IS WORSE THAN SUPERMAN 64

but bubsy 3d...ugh thats just as bad

At least Superman 64 had a cool part when you have to pick up a car so it doesn't hit people crossing the road. The graphics were confusingly bad and it only lasted five seconds, but it was better than anything Bubsy ever did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"