The Metal Gear Solid Killer...?

Meh, if it is to be hyped up as a Metal Gear killer, it'll probably end up sucking. When something gets hyped as a [specific game] killer, I end up thinking of Killzone, the supposed Halo killer.

And yet here we are, with outrageous Killzone 2 threads.

And yet here we are, with outrageous Killzone 2 threads.

Anyone who thinks that game is going to be good has DACMAN levels of ******ation :o

Seriously, the first game sucked, who in their right mind would think that the sequel is going be any good?

Don't dis on DACMAN. He's really awesome. Live with him is pure badassery. He actually comes up with new one-liners for EVERY kill.

DACMAN is sort of ******ed, man. He can, at times, be cool... but everything I've seen from him lately points in the other direction. It takes quite a bit to get under my skin without even talking to me.

I haven't seen much of DACMAN's posts lately, but he was always just a really chill guy who would just be awesome all of a sudden in a thread and then leave. I've always been happy to hear from him. I know he's busy nowadays with career moves and his friends and stuff so his game knowledge is probably taking a beating, but he's a good dude.

You know how I call you an Xbot fanboy? DACMAN takes that to a whole new level. He actually listed multiplatform games that have appeared on the Playstation 2 and 3 as Xbox 360 exclusives.

You just have to see DACMAN for who he is rather than who he isn't. He's not hardcore Xbox fanboy, he's simply a guy who enjoys Xbox and doesn't really pay attention to consoles he doesn't own. Kind of like how "The Guardian" thinks a lot of multiplat games are PS3 exclusive, but doesn't really care either way.

Its not a MGS killer. It wont feature bat**** insane plots. Bat**** insane characters or any other bat**** insane things that the Japanese like to put into games. It also wont feature a **** ass camera, archaic controls or fan service. They also wont release a better version of the game that fixes the bat**** stupid camera 12 months later just to ****ing moneyhat everyone who loves bat**** insane crap.

I'm quite happy with this post, I do wish I used the words "Bat**** Insane" more though. Pretty sure Hippie will agree.

I wouldn't say Crash got it worse than Sonic. Those were my favorites games back on the PS1, but at least some of his games since then have been "decent".

Its not a MGS killer. It wont feature bat**** insane plots. Bat**** insane characters or any other bat**** insane things that the Japanese like to put into games. It also wont feature a **** ass camera, archaic controls or fan service. They also wont release a better version of the game that fixes the bat**** stupid camera 12 months later just to ****ing moneyhat everyone who loves bat**** insane crap.

I'm quite happy with this post, I do wish I used the words "Bat**** Insane" more though. Pretty sure Hippie will agree.
I'm happy with the post too. Like Final Fantasy, if MGS titles were released under different names, they'd get the overlooking they deserve.

I don't know about mario, but no one is interested in Zelda outside the fanboy perspective. its already been killed.

Oblivion kind of killed Zelda for me. It made me realize just how far back the Zelda series has been held by Nintendo's stupid suits. :(

I haven't liked a Zelda game besides Ocarina of Time. Twilight Princess was a step in the right direction after Majora's Mask and Wind Waker, but they've all had too much stupid crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"