Michael Boatman Geeks Out

He saw Tobey in costume. But when he looked closely in his eye he saw a Venom tounge.

RedIsNotBlue said:
He saw Tobey in costume. But when he looked closely in his eye he saw a Venom tounge.

And thattttt is complete bull...also fourth villain is spidey himself was never confirmed.

Idiotic Idiot06 said:
And thattttt is complete bull...also fourth villain is spidey himself was never confirmed.
some people said the symbiote was the fourth villian.

spidermanhero12 said:
some people said the symbiote was the fourth villian.

And some people said that he wasn't...we can't confirm anything right now, until we see the trailer that is. And even then if a fourth villain does not appear its still likely, although not very.

Idiotic Idiot06 said:
And some people said that he wasn't...we can't confirm anything right now, until we see the trailer that is. And even then if a fourth villain does not appear its still likely, although not very.
the new trailer will be like 3 minutes long, 3 minutes of spidey3, that will be a real pleasure, some people were saying bruce cambell was mysterio and mysterio was the fourth villian, bruce cambell said he was not mysterio.

Idiotic Idiot06 said:

There won't be a fourth villain. Get over it.

Gonking said:
There won't be a fourth villain. Get over it.

I'm not saying there will be; to be honest, I don't even think there should be it'd be a little hard to pull off four villains in one not boringly long movie. I'm just saying that it isss possible.

Idiotic Idiot06 said:
I'm not saying there will be; to be honest, I don't even think there should be it'd be a little hard to pull off four villains in one not boringly long movie. I'm just saying that it isss possible.
if there was a fourth villian, they would have revealed him by now, alot of people are saying it is the symbiote, i know its the symbiote.

Isn't there a pic of spidey in black costume wrapped in a blanket somewhere? You Can't Have black suit without Venom...

Yes Spidey in a blanket was running out set, I saw spidey in a blanket in person on set, but I believe that was a different thing, not really a blanket; besides black spidey was never seen in it, and I don't think spidey is a villain. I have no idea what the blanket was even for, perhaps to hide from crazy fans (didn't work) or maybe not to ruin the suit, eh, I don't know. And it couldn't be Tobey because in that case he wouldnt be surprised since he has been spidey for a long time, also it probably wasn't harry since that wouldn't be too much of a surprise based on the ending of spider-man 2.

Idiotic Idiot06 said:
Yes Spidey in a blanket was running out set, I saw spidey in a blanket in person on set, but I believe that was a different thing, not really a blanket; besides black spidey was never seen in it, and I don't think spidey is a villain. I have no idea what the blanket was even for, perhaps to hide from crazy fans (didn't work) or maybe not to ruin the suit, eh, I don't know. And it couldn't be Tobey because in that case he wouldnt be surprised since he has been spidey for a long time, also it probably wasn't harry since that wouldn't be too much of a surprise based on the ending of spider-man 2.
the suit would attract too much attention, that must be why.

The blanket thing makes me think Sandman, because it is the costume you would be coldest in. Especially if you were just doused or about to be doused in water.

drmick said:
The blanket thing makes me think Sandman, because it is the costume you would be coldest in. Especially if you were just doused or about to be doused in water.

From my crazy imagination I was thinking that the blanket had nothing to do with warmth. I thought that whoever it was was just trying to surprise him thus hiding themselves behind a blanket. I'm pretty sure the Sandman costume is quite unrecognizable, at least to the point of imediate recognition as Michael pointed out. My opinion here would have to go on Venom since Topher clearly stated that he was wearing a suit for Venom, and of course, who wouldn't recognize a guy with a Venom suit on. It couldn't be spidey, he's not a villain (even black spidey; I'm thinking Michael isn't trying to crazilly hype us by saying that black spidey is a villain), and although it could be Harry I doubt it since his costume is nothing like in the comics (unless they changed it, which I doubt) and his appearence as a Goblin would not be so 'shocking' as he stated since it was implyed at the end of the last movie. Once again, my bet goes toward Venom or a new villain (although I'm starting to doubt my thoughts of a new villain holding out this long).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"