Michael Caine Appreciation

Carmine Falcone

So it goes.
Reaction score
cigarette0hz.jpg

I love this guy. One of the coolest actors from the 60's and 70's and probably the best British actor ever. His best role is in Get Carter (1971) just chilling. He now is 75 I believe but still as good as ever. He was brilliant in Batman Begins. The ultimate Alfred.

He was awesome in The Weather Man. :o

Caine: Shelly dresses in clothing not appropriate for her... clinging stuff.
Cage: All kids wear... Dad, it's a different generation.
Caine: They call her camel toe.
Cage: What?
Caine: Are you aware of that?
Caine: That her colleagues call her camel toe.
Cage: What are you talking about?
Caine: It means the crease in her vagina that they can discern through her clothing.
Caine: Camel toe.

hes a great actor, but not the best british

thats anthony hopkins

There's many great British actors, now way to limit to just one.

Michael Caine, Anthony Hopkins, Gary Oldman, Kate Winslet, Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, Ralph Fiennes etc.

emma thompson, god i hate her

I always found it funny that Caine made some of the greatest British movies (Alfie, Get Carter, Italian Job) and then comes to America and Hollywood sticks him in JAWS THE REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

cerealkiller182 said:
I always found it funny that Caine made some of the greatest British movies (Alfie, Get Carter, Italian Job) and then comes to America and Hollywood sticks him in JAWS THE REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Caine about starring in Jaws: The Revenge: "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific."

:cool:

His second best role is in John Huston's The Man Who Would Be King. Did you guys see it? Caine is perfect in that film.

Carmine Falcone said:
Michael Caine about starring in Jaws: The Revenge: "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific."

:cool:

icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
:up:

The first thought that came to mind when I saw the thread title, would this thread have been made had he not been cast in Batman Begins?

Movies205 said:
The first thought that came to mind when I saw the thread title, would this thread have been made had he not been cast in Batman Begins?

Why are you asking?

Movies205 said:

Neva!

Michael Caine is awesome. Nothing more needs to be said.

Give me the Caine of the mod mid-'60s...THE IPCRESS FILE and THE WRONG BOX have always been favorites of mine.

Michael Caine is great.
He is among the greatest actors of all time.

I liked just most of the movies I've seen him in....except Jaws: The Revenge

:(

I love it that he is in The Prestige. One of the reasons I can't wait for it.

^:up:

Michael Caine is one of the best.

Caine OWNS all.

200528_155387_2_012.jpg

Just don't MESS with Caine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member