Michael Caine Appreciation

Cheers Falcone.

*passes nice cold beer to Falcone.*

My number 1 reason to see Alfonso Cuaróns' Children of Men

jasper1oq.png

You gotta dig his look..:D

He looks like Dumbledore on his way to get his welfare check.

From one of his later roles. To me, he is so good that he even made this look good.

nigel-powers-2.jpg

Warhammer said:
From one of his later roles. To me, he is so good that he even made this look good.

nigel-powers-2.jpg

The best thing about the movie, just like in Shiner, a mediocre gangstermovie:

0013.jpg

''Mel, you want to keep your bollocks? Shut the **** up.''

kol_lover said:
hes a great actor, but not the best british

thats anthony hopkins

If you wanted to sub-divide it, Anthony Hopkins is actually from WALES.

But HELL YEAH to this thread! What a well-deserved man! He made 'Cider-House Rules' able for me to stay awake. And he can do anything. Drama, melodrama, comedy, genre...Caine's fantastic!

This whole thread inspires me to watch "Zulu" again. If you haven't seen it, and you're into war epics, YOU MUST check this flick out. This is the British version of the Alamo story, only there's a much happier ending. Awesome movie! :up:

And gotta give my man Caine props on "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" to which this day is still one of my favorite comedies of all-time although I don't think others recognize it as such. Michael Caine + Steve Martin = brilliant combo! I'd like to see them make a new movie as much as I'd like to see the cast from "A Fish Called Wanda."

And "The Hand!!" OMG! It's like watching Roger Corman legitimized!!

One last thing, he makes a great Ebenzer Scrooge!!

Michael Caine should be the English version of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. He's done so much.

SpandexFan said:
This whole thread inspires me to watch "Zulu" again. If you haven't seen it, and you're into war epics, YOU MUST check this flick out. This is the British version of the Alamo story. Awesome movie! :up:

Yeah, great flick. I loved the theme music. Caine was excellent as always.

thealiasman2000 said:
I am against him on principle.
Alfred Pennyworth = Michael Gough
PERIOD.

Pardon me while I fall down laughing. HA, HA, HA.

Michael Caine was a wayy better Alfred.
His Alfred spits on Michael Gough's Alfred, beats it with a bat, and locks it in the shed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"