Michael Jackson Biopic in the works from Bohemian Rhapsody Producer

Well i do not Jump on a Hype Train yet , but maybe this Turns out to good we see

I don’t think Michael did anything to those children. He was weird as hell, but I just don’t see him doing that.

I also don’t think those three white children aren’t biologically his either but that’s another story.

I hope it's not going to be in black and white. :cool:

I’d rather watch a Kurt Cobain, GG Alin and a proper Jimi Hendrix biopic to be honest. Like mentioned earlier in this thread, the tv mini-series was pretty good.

Meh, the less we hear about this sexual abuser... the better.

Literally threw away my vinyl and blocked him on Spotify.

Mike is still a sore spot with people huh?

I still listen to Michael Jackson and R Kelly. I’m not going to stop listening to Thriller and Ignition Remix. That being said, I will go the Pete Davidson route and donate money to charities that help sexual assault victims.

I think this would better as a mini-series. Way too many things in his life to fit into 2 hours.

I don’t think Michael did anything to those children. He was weird as hell, but I just don’t see him doing that.

I also don’t think those three white children aren’t biologically his either but that’s another story.

Yeah i do think he was odd but i think that was because of how he grew up. But yeah like i said i dont think he did any thing. I think he simple was abused and had a bad child hood and didnt want other kids to have a bad child hood like he did. The kids not being his biologically i dont known why it really matters. He is the one that rased them and took care of them and that is all that really matters.

I’d rather watch a Kurt Cobain, GG Alin and a proper Jimi Hendrix biopic to be honest. Like mentioned earlier in this thread, the tv mini-series was pretty good.

Dude, this is awesome. I’d totally be down with a Cobain biopic that looks and feels like that. Although I would still include the post-Nevermind fame. He had a short life so I personally feel there’s no reason not to have a biopic that encapsulates his entire life.

This will go great I tell you. I can't wait to see who wins an Oscar drenched in rape and sexual assault. Polanski, Casey Affleck, Raimi Malek (not him, but his director Singer).

Dude, this is awesome. I’d totally be down with a Cobain biopic that looks and feels like that. Although I would still include the post-Nevermind fame. He had a short life so I personally feel there’s no reason not to have a biopic that encapsulates his entire life.
The reason why I don't want to include that part is we all know it and it becomes so cliche that I think it would be fun to show Kurt in a different light as a youthful punk rocker **** head that we all know goes on to become one of the biggest bands in the world.

Can't wait to see how they sanitize this one. :up: Yikes.

This is going to be… quite the high wire act.

There's a litany of reasons why this probably won't be any good but the safest is to think this will be the most cliche of all the cliche movie biopics.

Aw **** I didn’t realize there was already a thread.

Go ahead and merge, pls.

Sources tell us that the film will undoubtedly make the most of Jackson’s musical accomplishments and recreation of seminal career highlights

So a greatest hits sort of thing...isn't this the sort of music biopic that Walk Hard satirized? Same with Bohemian Rhapsody, really.

Anyway, just keep Flex Alexander far away from this.

Whoever they cast as Jackson will have nothing on Joseph Fiennes. :o

7-FB21-A25-DA5-A-481-A-A741-4-EE9-EA7502-E0.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"