MICHAEL KEATON RETURNS (or at least in discussion) AS BATMAN

I’m really eager to hear the music Wallfisch cooks up for Keaton’s Batman, and hopefully he doesn’t rely only on regurgitating Elfman pieces. There are certain pieces from his IT scores that wouldn’t sound out of place in movies like Batman Returns or Edward Scissorhands, so I feel like he can provide a nice sense of continuity to the Burton/Elfman era.

I still remember watching Batman and Batman Returns in theater as if it was yesterday. Those movies mean the world to me.

I was born in 1985 so being a kid during that time was truly a blessing. Batman merch and toys everywhere!

I get the feeling I will be shedding happy tears once we get our first official look of Michael Keaton suited up as Batman after all these years

I still remember watching Batman and Batman Returns in theater as if it was yesterday. Those movies mean the world to me.

I was born in 1985 so being a kid during that time was truly a blessing. Batman merch and toys everywhere!

I get the feeling I will be shedding happy tears once we get our first official look of Michael Keaton suited up as Batman after all these years
It will be a beautiful day.

So apparently according to ‘The Hollywood Reporter’, Keaton has wrapped filming, with Affleck set to start his part in September.
So then they don’t share screen time together? It will be obvious if they are supposed to be in the same room but just edited that way, just like in Justice League.

So then they don’t share screen time together? It will be obvious if they are supposed to be in the same room but just edited that way, just like in Justice League.
Yeah. I don't really want to say one way, or another. Just have to wait and see.

Yup, born in 95 so I never got to really experience the Keaton craze other than wearing out the VHS tapes of Batman and Batman Returns as a kid. Looking forward to it with this movie though.

Was also born in ‘95. Don’t remember how I saw 89 and BR for the first time but I’ve held them close to my utter ever since.

Happy 70th birthday to Micheal Keaton! This talented guy has played Beetlejuice, Mr. Mom, the Vulture, Ray Nicholette and oh in the past he’s also played a super iconic role that he’s reprising next year, a role that calls for him to dress up as a giant flying rat. You might have heard of that one. It begins with the word “Bat.” I forgot, but I’ll let Micheal himself remind me in the video below.

So we can all agree that a new trailer for The Batman plus an official reveal of Keaton will destroy Fandome right?
I don't know what I'm looking forward to more. The new 'The Batman' trailer, or a potential first look at Keaton back in the suit.

Absolutely. I wonder if the Kingdom Come rumours will true out to be true?
If it’s not just an alteration of his original suit, I would definitely hope Kingdom Come is the direction they go in. They already did a TDKR-inspired suit. Give us a different spin on an older Batman.

If it’s not just an alteration of his original suit, I would definitely hope Kingdom Come is the direction they go in. They already did a TDKR-inspired suit. Give us a different spin on an older Batman.
I would love that.

Idk if him fitting into the old suit negates a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"