MICHAEL KEATON RETURNS (or at least in discussion) AS BATMAN

Its a shame that they couldn't get a better looking/fitting costume for Keaton. It just looks off.

Its funny with that shot of all the Bat-suits (good for selling actionfigures) most suits in that shot look better than the one he is wearing in the film.

I will probably have to get some of those alternate ones.

Not sure if I really like the one they gave Batfleck either, looks like somebody tried to merge the previous Batfleck cowls with a suit that looks more like the ones from the Nolan/Bale movies.

Yeah, I just had to pre-order the Keaton McFarlane statue.

I’m more into apparel than figures so I’m hoping for some shirts or jackets with Keaton’s likeness.

That's nicely done. What's the music? Reminds me of Clapton's and Kamen's score for the original Edge of Darkness.
Thank you for your kindness & a compliment, really appreciate that! Great ear! You're spot on, it's indeed Eric & Michael but for my project I decided to honor their terrific work on the first Lethal Weapon.

Also, made another fun Elseworlds tale, it's a fun treat for true Keaton aficionados!

Thank you for your kindness & a compliment, really appreciate that! Great ear! You're spot on, it's indeed Eric & Michael but for my project I decided to honor their terrific work on the first Lethal Weapon.

Also, made another fun Elseworlds tale, it's a fun treat for true Keaton aficionados!

Nice!

Ah, interesting about Clapton and Kamen - my Dad would be proud of me (he was a professional musician) :yay:

Still love that Michael Keaton is back as Batman and I can't wait for his Batman to meet Ben Affleck's Batman

Hot Toys almost salvaged the look of that suit // cowl still needs to show off more of Keaton's glorious jaw.

That is one incredible looking figure! I don't deserve to have it.

joker-wonderfultoys.gif

I always believed that his Batman was superior to Bales’ because he didn’t need a Lucious Fox. He solved the puzzles and was a true detective and he created all his own weapons and gadgets. I liked Bale, but always loved Keaton! Probably because I grew up on Keaton.

Did i enjoy him? Yes. Do i want a Burton 3quel? Yes.

Am i over this solo bat thing we've gotten for most of 30 years? Hellll yesss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"