Microsoft VISTA Service Pack 1 is out

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
Greetings all.

For those of you who use Microsoft Vista as your Operating System on your home pc, I suggest you upgrade.

BEFORE YOU UPGRADE
Please backup your system. Whenever you install a service pack, you need to make sure to backup your data OFF the PC just in case. Service Packs are heavilly intrusive on your system.

Make sure after you backup everything to a CD/DVD/USB Drive, etc....
Then close all applications and run Windows Update.
Please note, this can take a significant time to download and then 2 hours to install.

Mal

If I am not mistaken it's an automatic download for Vista. I guess mine downloaded last week. nothing is showing up in my updates.

If I am not mistaken it's an automatic download for Vista. I guess mine downloaded last week. nothing is showing up in my updates.

No it will not download till next month....

oh ok. I thought it was ready to go. I'm actually looking forward to this SP. I hope it delivers on speeding up Vista.

I think its there to download now, but its not pushed automatically next month

I been wanting to install Vista on my tablet for a while but all the bugs kept me from doing so, for whoever installs the service pack tell me how it is.

I read something recently..
Some people are ok, some are not...
Depends on the hardware...services...ect..

I've been told all the glitches have been fixed and you can customize all the annoying crap that was permanent from before.

I installed it with no issues. In fact I haven't noticed anything different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"