Comics Mike Marts Uncanny X-men Character Hints

Chamber_UK

Civilian
Reaction score
Okay so recently Mike Marts on UXM.NET said that out of the following character...

Corsair
Cyclops
Darwin
Deathbird
Gambit
Havok
Hepzibah
Lilandra
Petra
Polaris
Pyro
Cecelia Reyes
Sunspot
Sway
Vulcan
Warpath

..ONE will die.

...TWO will marry.

...TWO will quit one team to join another.

...ONE will be the 'unnamed' Uncanny X-Men.

So who do you think they are? And reasons.

ONE TO DIE....

Lilandra: She's obviously going to be the target that Vulcan is going to hold accountable for the death of his mother and his 'slavery' at the hands of the Shi'ar. This will free up the role Empress for Deathbird, which is soo much more interesting then Lilandra.

TWO TO MARRY...

Havok & Polaris: Okay Corsair and Hepzibah is too obvious a choice to 'marry', and aren't they already 'mated' by Hepzibah's standards? I'm reckoning these two are finally going to tie the knot after all the messing about writers have done with their relationship.

TWO TO QUIT...

Corsair & Hepzibah: I'm reckoning these two are going to quit the starjammers, don't know who their gonna join, but this is a tough one.

ONE TO BE 'UNNAMED' CHARACTER...

Deathbird: I reckon Darwin is too obvious a choice to be the unnamed characters, the other logical choice i think is most likely going to be Deathbird. (THOUGH i'm praying praying praying that it is going to be Cecelia Reye, but i think that is highly unlikely.)

and didn't Havok leave Polaris at the alter?

O MY GOD do you think Cyclops will quit the X-Men and join the Starjammes??

....And yeah Havok did jilt Polaris at the alter and ran off playing happy families with nurse Annie, but ever since Polaris & Iceman have sorta been flirting he's been all 'I STILL HAVE FEELING FOR YOU' with Lorna.

Wasn't this being discussed somewhere else already??

In uncanny thread, but i thought it deserved its own thread.

If it is an Uncanny thing and it is being discussed there... why make a separate thread??? Wasn't the point of making official threads for each book to avoid this sort of repeatedness???

which issue sebita? when storm turns into elemental form?

Chamber_UK said:
Okay so recently Mike Marts on UXM.NET said that out of the following character...
CorsairCyclopsDarwinDeathbirdGambitHavokHepzibah
LilandraPetraPolarisPyroCeceliaReyesSunspotSwayVulcanWarpath

..ONE will die....TWO will marry..TWO will quit one team to join another....ONE will be the 'unnamed' Uncanny X-Men.So who do you think they are? And reasons.

ok well to my knowledge PYRO, Petra and Sway are already dead and Darwins working on growing some bones so that didn't really tell us anything Havok and Lorna's romance was a horse that got beat and died years ago so who cares.

The only thing that would be interesting was if Scott became a Starjammer with new powers. This group is way too space fantasy boring for me and depending on how they deal with Darwin & Scott I may not even buy it. Totally boring! No good couples getting or not getting it on-no action...

Normal x-team with a decent leader with on earth-Right now New Avengers' all star cast is kicking X-title ass right now and i never was a fan of any of those characters so what they've got that the xmen need in their recipie is chemistry and star power...:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"