Comics Adam X might return in uncanny x-men

GambitXremy

Sidekick
Reaction score
AesSedaiguy -- Since X-Treme X-Men is no longer in production, one would assume that the ban of Adam-X a.k.a. X-Treme is off, so is he going to be making an appearance in the next few arcs of Uncanny?

Mike Marts -- With a storyarc titled ìThe Rise and Fall of the ShiíAr Empireî coming up in UNCANNY X-MEN, I wouldnít rule out an appearance from the ShiíAr born Adam-X.

Makes sense. He is also likely a Brother......The sone of her and D'ken right?

And Vulcan did
take off into space

That reminds me....I would like to see where Sinister sits on this whole Vulcan thing.

Roughneck said:
Makes sense. He is also likely a Brother......The sone of her and D'ken right?

And Vulcan did
take off into space

That reminds me....I would like to see where Sinister sits on this whole Vulcan thing.

Well, that doesn't seem possible now that we know how Vulcan survived. Katherine was pregnant with him both when she was initially abducted, and when she was killed. So unless Adam X is the result of some genetic engineering, then I don't think he'll be a Summers brother.

Maybe Vulcan and Adam are twins and nobody knew except the Shiar.

Specter313 said:
Well, that doesn't seem possible now that we know how Vulcan survived. Katherine was pregnant with him both when she was initially abducted, and when she was killed. So unless Adam X is the result of some genetic engineering, then I don't think he'll be a Summers brother.

How was she pregnant with Adam X at the time of the abduction
I thought she was raped by the Shi'ar

cerealkiller182 said:
How was she pregnant with Adam X at the time of the abduction
I thought she was raped by the Shi'ar

She was pregnant with Vulcan at the time of the abduction, not Adam, and
just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you still can't get raped.

Specter313 said:

OH Yeah.

Maybe Adam is Corsair's.......somehow.....or test tubed.

Roughneck said:
Yeah but you can't get pregnant again from it.

Exactly, which is why if Adam is still a Summers brother, it can only really be from some genetic engineering.

Specter313 said:
She was pregnant with Vulcan at the time of the abduction, not Adam, and
just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you still can't get raped.

I thought they were talking about Adam X, so I was referring to Adam X being caused by the rape. NOt that she couldnt be pregnant cause she was raped at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"