Uncanny X-men #475 Preview

ShadowBoxing said:
Second to Wolverine:confused: . You mean second to the short ugly man who chases after unavailable woman after unavailable woman and gets almost nowhere. Scott is the one who gets giggly with all the ladies.

Heck Wolverine even said he has "barely had sexual relations in years" (During Enemy of the State--when comparing himself to DareDevil) and told Scott (Weapons Plus) he was jealous of him.

I always found it incredibly ironic just how pathetic Wolverine really is. He talks about how women (in this case we'll use Jean) love him so much and how he understands them in ways [their boyfriends don't] but then that Woman goes onto marry, sleep with, (have alternate dimension) kids with, take care of said children in a pocket dimension on their honeymoon and fix the universe for them (in Here Comes Tomorrow)...he is kinda like the creepy crush in denial...poor Wolvie, the only tail he attracts is 12 year olds.

Well, I think other comics have mentioned women he's been with. And by the women themselves. But it doesn't bother me if you have evidence to prove otherwise (like what you just mentioned)!:D:up:

Wow, what a shock... Xavier can walk... he hasn't done that at all in the last three years, no... or the last twelve years before then...

Tropico said:
Well, I think other comics have mentioned women he's been with. And by the women themselves. But it doesn't bother me if you have evidence to prove otherwise (like what you just mentioned)!:D:up:
Well I assume he slept with Mariko before she turned his a$$ down cold at the alter. And Domino has been mentioned as well before if I am not mistaken. Of course Silverfox. So thats three I can think of without consulting my collection.

I also bet he boned Carol Danvers when she was hanging around the X-Mansion, but I have no proof.

The ironic thing is that he started as a swashbucler type. And I think that he's only second to Wolverine when it comes to getting with the ladies. I'd like a return to the fun-loving Kurt.

Haha wtf? Wolverine?

How about Iceman, Angel, and Gambit?

Iceman? Puh-leeze!
Angel? He's got that playboy thing going for him, but on panel not many romances.
Gambit? I've always seen him more as a tease and a blowhard than a real man of action.
I've seen more on-panel action for Kurt than those other guys. It's the swashbuckler thing coupled with the looks of a devil. I'd think that looking like a devil would scare them off but apparently the writers don't seem to think so.

Oh okay, we're talking on-panel. I feel you then.

I might pick this up. Y'know, to see Nighty written by a good writer again.

Cyclops said:
Wow, what a shock... Xavier can walk... he hasn't done that at all in the last three years, no... or the last twelve years before then...

and he's leading a team after Scott put him out??????

the only stupid thing about this is xavier walking again. at this point its not such a big deal considering its happened so many times. other than that this book looks amazing. and if u havent seen the warpath fight scene pages u gotta check em out

Looks good, art and story wise, an unusual pairing as of late. I've been wanting to learn more about Vulcan and I'm enjoying the hell out of seeing the Shiar finally learn the meaning of humble instead of meddling with everything and everyone.

Thank you Ed.

'Ed Brubaker'

I've heard this guy has done wonders for Captain Ammerica, although i don't read it .... and the art looks amazing. When does it start, and why have Marvel suddenly realised that Chris Claremont is ****E ! :)

yahman said:
'Ed Brubaker'

I've heard this guy has done wonders for Captain Ammerica, although i don't read it .... and the art looks amazing. When does it start, and why have Marvel suddenly realised that Chris Claremont is ****E ! :)
Please stop calling Chris Claremont a bad writer, the man single handedly created those X-Men you love so much (I know he did not really create them--but you know what I meant). I mean the man wrote every issue of Uncanny from the Phoenix Saga up until issue 281.

ShadowBoxing said:
Please stop calling Chris Claremont a bad writer, the man single handedly created those X-Men you love so much (I know he did not really create them--but you know what I meant). I mean the man wrote every issue of Uncanny from the Phoenix Saga up until issue 281.

Yeah, thats in the past. Claremont in the present sucks.

P.S. Get better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"