Mike Wieringo and Shane Davis

HuyLantern

Sidekick
Reaction score
I believe Mike Wieringo contract is up over at Marvel. Does anyone know if he renewed his contract? I would love to see him do work for DC again!

ADVENTURES_OF_SUPERMAN_596_Mike_Wieringo_and_Jose_Marzan_Jr.sized.jpg

Shane Davis, who has penciled issues of BATMAN, ROBIN, NIGHTWING and WONDER WOMAN, has been exclusive with DC since 2005. I wonder why they haven't used him for any of the OYL books. Last time we seen his stuff was Batman annual 25, it was a great looking issue. Anybody know what he is up to currently?

batann25_5.jpg

It would be great if they were doing books like Green Arrow or Nightwing. Over in Green Arrow, Scott McDaniel is decent, but they could do better. With Nightwing, let's just say its not what everyone is expecting. Improving the art can make it a lot better, that Joe Dodd guy needs some improvment.

I love Wieringo's artwork - I dont really care what company he works for - just as long as he's working!

(I'd love him to go back to the Flash though).

I'd love to see Wieringo back with Waid. So far, Peter David seems to be wasting his talents so far on FNSM.

HuyLantern said:
I believe Mike Wieringo contract is up over at Marvel. Does anyone know if he renewed his contract? I would love to see him do work for DC again!

ADVENTURES_OF_SUPERMAN_596_Mike_Wieringo_and_Jose_Marzan_Jr.sized.jpg

Shane Davis, who has penciled issues of BATMAN, ROBIN, NIGHTWING and WONDER WOMAN, has been exclusive with DC since 2005. I wonder why they haven't used him for any of the OYL books. Last time we seen his stuff was Batman annual 25, it was a great looking issue. Anybody know what he is up to currently?

batann25_5.jpg

It would be great if they were doing books like Green Arrow or Nightwing. Over in Green Arrow, Scott McDaniel is decent, but they could do better. With Nightwing, let's just say its not what everyone is expecting. Improving the art can make it a lot better, that Joe Dodd guy needs some improvment.

i agree. i'm not a huge fan of mcdaniel's art and the current artist on nightwing is dreadfull. i'd love to see weiringo on green arrow. he's somewhat similar to phil hester, but a little smoother with his lines. as for shane davis, his art reminds me a little bit of a cross between don kramer and rags morales, thus i'd love to see him on one of the jsa books. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"