Milestone Media's Return

Hypestyle

Superhero
Reaction score
Milestone Media is back, and will be reintroducing its characters through DC Comics.

Milestone retains ownership of all the characters.

There will eventually be TPBs of the original runs of the Milestone characters and digital collections.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...ay-christopher-priest-is-part-of-milestone-20

http://www.newsarama.com/25159-sdcc-2015-milestone-2-0-the-return-of-the-mack-panel.html

Geoff Johns, Denys Cowan, Reggie Hudlin, Jim Lee, Christopher Priest and more will contribute to the new comics.

the newer Milestone comics are fun. Static, Icon & Rocket and Hardware have new mini series (seasons) out now. There are different art styles for each book. All three titles are very good.
Static is teen angst with superhero action. Icon & Rocket is traditional superheroes but centering Raquel's perspective. Hardware is spy/espionage heavy, with Curtis Metcalf's campaign to clear his name after being framed by Edwin Alva a corporate titan.

I definitely love the new Milestone comics as well, especially Icon and Rocket.

The real question is: do they have plans to do a Blood Syndicate reboot?

Yeah I’m loving them too especially since I never got to read the older books. They are all great though with Icon and Rocket being my favorite. Looking forward to #5 this coming week.

Yeah I’m loving them too especially since I never got to read the older books. They are all great though with Icon and Rocket being my favorite. Looking forward to #5 this coming week.
I strongly recommend giving the old books a look.

I got the compendium ordered at my Barnes and Noble. So I’m getting ready lol.

Just got the compendium today and gonna start reading it tomorrow.

Well if it’s successful it’ll get a season two just like the other books.

Just got started with Blood Syndicate Season One. I’m finished with theFirst two issues and am really enjoying it so far. I loved the original comic run, but it was a little dated. I was curious how the tone and characterizations might change. I really think that this new series strikes an excellent balance and really makes some good decisions. Both versions have very layered, and complicated characters. But this new series makes them a bit more approachable without watering down their experiences.

All the new titles come out on my birth month so these will be a birthday present for me.

The next line of Milestone Returns books are off to a great start. Loving the direction of Static Season 2 and Icon vs Hardware surprisingly effected me in a relatable way. Can’t wait for the next issues.

Last edited:
I have a ton of catching up to do on these books. When I saw Icon vs Hardware came out, I promised myself that I would go back and do some quick re-reads, especially of Hardware, as I don’t have a lot of background with that character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"