San Diego Comic-Con 2006-DC Edition

yes, delula, darla whatever her name is dent

Assassin said:
i didnt do it on purpose, the whole world knew except you.
Considering you spoiled it after not a week after the premiere, and considering the fact I wasn't the only one to complain, considering that you basically said "screw them" after those complaints, just makes me think you're a dick.

Kthanxbye.

it was the wednesday after it came out, thats a week. i said sorry, you dont want to accept it? screw you too.

kthanks****off

:D

Adam Hughes writing and drawing All-Star WW? :eek:

twylight said:
"Paul Levitz stood to make an announcement, and spoke about a new strategy for DC to move into direct-to-video animation."

Way to copy Marvel..

I take it you missed the DTVs released over the last several years based on the B:TAS, Batman Beyond, and S:TAS?

I'm so glad the rumor's have been put to rest about All Star Wonder Woman. It may turn out to be the best All Star title.

Shawkur said:
I take it you missed the DTVs released over the last several years based on the B:TAS, Batman Beyond, and S:TAS?

I'm glad somebody brought this up, movies like Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker and Batman Sub Zero came out way before Ultimate Avengers.

HuyLantern said:
I'm glad somebody brought this up, movies like Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker and Batman Sub Zero came out way before Ultimate Avengers.

Which is completely different since none of those movies were adapatations of actual storylines from the comics like Ultimate Avengers and the upcoming DC ones.

I'm shocked that no one is freaking out over the fact that there will be a new Joker, and that the current one is about to get shot in the face.

http://www.newsarama.com/SDCC06/DC/thebig3.html

"The Joker gets shot in the face, point blank in the first issue," Morrison said, saying that a new Joker will appear in his fifth issue, and will fuel a new Batman-Joker dynamic.

Doc Destruction said:
I'm shocked that no one is freaking out over the fact that there will be a new Joker, and that the current one is about to get shot in the face.
What?

Consider me ever so slightly more than pissed off and spitting bile. :mad:

I don't see any way DC can kill the Joker and bring back a "new" Joker and it not suck big, greasy donkey balls. The new Joker is probably Jason Todd. I'm only half joking.

Or Clayface, again. I strongly doubt that this will actually happen in the sense that Morrison implies. The Joker is probably the biggest villian in comics, and one of the biggest in literature. He'll survive being played by Heath Ledger and he'll survive this.

Fledermaus said:
I don't see any way DC can kill the Joker and bring back a "new" Joker and it not suck big, greasy donkey balls. The new Joker is probably Jason Todd. I'm only half joking.

Theyre not killing him, hes getting shot in the face like 50 Cent.:o

I can't wait for the New Frontier and New Teen Titans DTV projects! I only hope they update the costumes a bit in NTT. No whiteboy-afros!!!

As for the Wildstorm horror books, they've got great teams attached for those books, but speaking as a HUGE horror fan, I'm completely bored and sick of the Jason and Freddy franchises. Boring, tired, watered-down horror needs to go away.

Shawkur said:

Darthphere said:
Which is completely different since none of those movies were adapatations of actual storylines from the comics like Ultimate Avengers and the upcoming DC ones.

Exactly.

*By the way the last Supes one was very dissappointing and I have a few of the B:Beyond ones*

NRAMA: In that vein, as you said at the panel, the different features will be similar in style to the art that's in the original comics?

PL: That's the goal, and it's certainly the reason to have George and Darwyn involved. With New Frontier, Darwyn's an animator by trade, so like Marv on Titans, he brings with him a very powerful knowledge of how to translate his own work. Animation's not the same thing as comics, so there are certain translations to be made, but I think you will feel the richness of Darwyn's work come through.

^_^

I love Darwyn Cooke! I can't wait for this!

NRAMA: But still - if they come knocking, asking about adapting The Great Darkness Saga from your Legion run…?

PL: I'd be honored…but we're having a hard enough time keeping that stuff in print and are having a hard enough time selling that stuff as a comic book, but time will tell. I'm always thrilled when people remember my work. As a writer, you want an audience, and to have written things that people remember years later is one of the great thrills to having played in this business. It doesn't have to be being remember a lot, anymore, but it feels good when it does.

:eek:

I wish they would..:( That one would be so great....

Fledermaus said:
It's Morrison. He can make it work, even when it doesn't.

Darthphere said:

How was Ultimate Avengers a direct adaptation, many changes were made to the DVD, let's start with the name "Ulitmate Avengers".

Darthphere said:
Theyre not killing him, hes getting shot in the face like 50 Cent.:o
He better not die. That would be stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"