San Diego Comic-Con 2006-DC Edition

If they could make Krypto into a Super-Muttley, I'd totally accept Luthor's lame-ass new personality. :up:

DC Comics Podcast

They have them up and really, its all good stuff. My favorite is The One Year Greater Panel because these kids who ask questions, really they should listen to how dumb some of them sound. Its almost awkward listening to them, and some dude who gets booed at for liking O'Reilly and saying "or Superman should believe in Truth, Justice, and The French way and surrender all the time" hilarity ensues.

that one was great. funny, too. the news sites dont give them justice. i wish i was there that day

I liked the kid who asked. :Cassandra Cain, when are you going to fix her?" *applause*

this may be a stupid question but, do you need to have an ipod to view a podcast?

Oh, and you guys need to hear the 52 panel to hear Grant Morrison ****ing just pwn this guy asking about why they arent more minority writers in comics.

cool. so it's just something to download and listen to on a PC, laptop, PDA, iPod, etc...?

Click on the link I provided, then click on the Podcast, a new window with quicktime audio will open. Or if you have iTunes, you can get them there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"