Miss Webb's Official KC Superman/Kal-L Musings Thread

Not getting into the discussion, but I have to agree that your Kal-L threads could've gone in one thread. No need for three.

True. I'll keep that in mind for future posts. I like people who aren't full of themselves and think the world rotates on their lofty opinions. The clique syndrome is so dated.

Cool site, though. Most of the people here are pretty sharp.

clique?

ohh please, I was complaining atleast 3 weeks before any one else noticed. And don't blame me for giving them the idea, no one ever follows me. I'm no trend setter, not here any way. Its their brain is what told them that your threads suck. Mine just works faster :D

Miss Webb, I'd just like to point out that this thread would have been an excellent repository for your Insect Queen doings...that is why it was created.

Co-Signed,
Assassin
CEO of "Helping Miss Webb Find her way to the right thread where her thought and/or topic belongs" club.

Miss Webb, I'd just like to point out that this thread would have been an excellent repository for your Insect Queen doings...that is why it was created.

The Insect Queen thread is posted with separate scans, pay attention for once. Different topic altogether. Bumping this thread doesn't interest me, or your need to constantly complain about everything I post (and how) no matter what. So enjoy yourself in the cluster group, with membership already known to me. Hand holding is tough buisness. Trail every thread you don't like with cute comments. I don't know what got this hair up the nether regions, but its old. Someone even whined about a thread that was posted weeks ago no one responded to recently, so I have to wonder at the motivation here.

So like I said, enjoy yourself. Seems like you don't like threads that people respond to that don't have your name front and center. Whatever, I don't do internet wars and I said this before. Not saying it again. And regardless of how you respond to this, I will not address this any further.

The Insect Queen thread is posted with separate scans, pay attention for once.
Not entirely sure why the scans were necessary, nor do I see how that justifies the existence of a separate thread for the purpose of saying, "Hey, here's what those solicits were talking about, and cool art."

Miss Webb said:
Bumping this thread doesn't interest me, or your need to constantly complain about everything I post (and how) no matter what.
You're confusing me with Assassin. I'm the one who just thinks you could stand to make separate threads a little less often.

Miss Webb said:
Seems like you don't like threads that people respond to that don't have your name front and center.
Being as how this is the only thread authored by me that appears on the entire three pages of this board, I'm thinking your argument loses a bit of its rhetorical weight.

no dude, you bumped this thread, not me

No, I bumped the thread, but I think you have more of a vendetta against her than I do. I just think she could stand to do a few less threads.

no, i want her to stop making threads all together unless they are new topics.

What do you say we all go back to posting in threads we do want to post in and just leave each other alone? Wouldn't that just be a peachy keen idea? Thought so.

you're not gonna get into her pants, dont try to be a hero :o

What do you say we all go back to posting in threads we do want to post in and just leave each other alone? Wouldn't that just be a peachy keen idea? Thought so.
I do want to post in this thread. I certainly wouldn't have done it, had I not wanted to.

Who said I wanted to get in her pants, hmm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"