Miss Webb's Official KC Superman/Kal-L Musings Thread

Aristotle

Superhero
Reaction score
Now, Miss Webb, you have a repository for all of your meandering tidbits about Kal-L, Kingdom Come Superman, regular Superman, Superboy, Superman-Prime, the Legion of Superboys, Black Zero, Supergirl, the other Supergirl, the other other Supergirl, Krypto the Super-Dog, Streaky the Super-Cat, thingiebob the Super-Horse, Superwoman, General Zod, Super Wal-Mart, Supersize French Fries, Ariella Kent, Superman One Million, Ultraman, Ultraa, that one Marvel guy who's a ripoff of Superman, the other ten Marvel guys who are a ripoff of Superman, the ten DC guys who are a ripoff of Superman, Apollo, Mr. Majestic, and poppyseed cake.

Don't forget to add Alan Scott to the title of this thread please.

You are now knighted, Aristotle...to petition all my threads in my honor...to follow in my wake with your fine insights...yes...

the coronation is next week.

Meanwhile, I'll grab a can of Raid. There's a lot of loose bugs around here! Gotta get them suckers before they reproduce...and overrun earth...

*Sprays*

Yes, I love these boards...for all the cute quips, the witty one liners and clever put downs, the circular arguments that go nowhere, the repetition of complaints. Yes, I'll keep going like the energizer bunny. And going. And going...:hehe:

My gods, this is the best idea someone's had here in weeks.

Just full of bright ideas, I am. Here's hoping it works.

Uh oh, Aristotle and BrianWilly in the same thread. Everybody duck!

No, it's cool, we're agreeing. No sparks. Nothing's wrong.

Until he writes a review of a comic book.

Thank God Geoff Johns didn't make this thread. Then it would have sucked.

You only think that because you hate DC. What Johns and DC are doing with this thread is visionary, but of course no one will acknowledge it until Marvel rips it off and calls it one of their brilliant "innovations."

All of you god damn bandwagon jumpers, i've been *****ing about her threads for months.

The Hype is not your god damn blogg miss web!

All of you god damn bandwagon jumpers, i've been *****ing about her threads for months.

The Hype is not your god damn blogg miss web!

Hmm, really? I thought message boards were for discussion and exchanging ideas. This is one of the better places to go, despite your complaints. Have you ever heard of a message board where people don't post their ideas? I'd love to see what one looks like.

My so called 'blogs' you call them seem to get a lot of readings. When's the last time you posted a legit thread with your own ideas, not just repeating what you read and hear? Or running off cute one liners and zingers? Just curious.

Its okay to post your thoughts and such, this is what this place is for. But all thoughts have a place. For instance, all of your Kal-L *****ings can all be put into the JSA thread.

The only place you make a thread for every new thought is a Blog. Hype isn't a Blog. You want to post a new idea/thought? thats fine, unless its a totally new topic, don't make a thread about it.

Don't worry when the last time was when I did anything, before you Got here I was one of the few people who posted on the DC forums, this place used to be a ghost town until IC started. I have established myself and now i have a life and I am far too busy to come here more than 2 times a week.

:o

I love you darth

wanna start a family?

Its okay to post your thoughts and such, this is what this place is for. But all thoughts have a place. For instance, all of your Kal-L *****ings can all be put into the JSA thread.

The only place you make a thread for every new thought is a Blog. Hype isn't a Blog. You want to post a new idea/thought? thats fine, unless its a totally new topic, don't make a thread about it.

Don't worry when the last time was when I did anything, before you Got here I was one of the few people who posted on the DC forums, this place used to be a ghost town until IC started. I have established myself and now i have a life and I am far too busy to come here more than 2 times a week.

:o

Well, I guess you told ME off! *goes to hide under couch* :woot:

Methinks so. I may have to post an honorary thread for everyone who doesn't like any thread they've read in the past. And they can even quote one from the beginning of this board! They have to list their name, the name of the poster, and the title of the thread. Next, a detailed summary of why they don't like what the other poster said and why!

Now THAT should get around oh, say

1,334,500,487,322,298,999,000,318,719,005,573,914,222 responses.

Yes, it should prove entertaining!! The mods will want to shoot everybody...:woot:

SUPERHEROHYPE BOARD NOW CLOSED...BANDWIDTH CRASH...URL SERVER NOT IDENTIFIED...CHECK ISP INTERNET SETTINGS...

I don't know about every poster, but it's clear to me and everyone with a logic based thinking pattern that YOU and YOUR threads are annoying and need to stop.

darth is correct.

your threads are pretty ******ed.

He's correct because you agree with him.

I don't know about every poster, but it's clear to me and everyone with a logic based thinking pattern that YOU and YOUR threads are annoying and need to stop.

Nah, that ain't it. I enjoy myself here. Get it? ENJOY. I'm not here to get into war of words, or fight with people. I post on several topics across these boards, not just Scott and JSA. And the threads that bother you sat idle for awhile before someone said, "oh crap, let me complain, they're all together here!" And frankly, I think some posters take themselves too seriously here. Cripes, people need to lighten up.

You annoy me sometimes, too, as do other posters. At the same time I also like some of your threads. That's the way it goes on message boards. We won't all agree, see things the same way, or post in a way that others like. You certainly don't. Why should I? I don't always think you're particularly logical (whatever that signifies here) either. But I feel intelligent people can talk about it without being fools. I've been at lousy message boards where everything degenerates into insults and stupidity. Hopefully that won't happen here. This is one of the better boards out there. Part of the problem is words don't convey the intent. I read threads here all the time and don't get the references.

Making sense and logic never existed on a comic message board which is based in fantasy to begin with with nonexistent characters. So remember, if I post something that bothers you, its not to annoy but to share ideas. And I never understand why people will get angry after reading everything they claim bothers them! It makes no sense, so there goes more logic. So thats all I can say, I'm done with the topic. I'll continue to post and read, and avoid all the side crap.

He's correct because you agree with him.

Nah, that ain't it. I enjoy myself here. Get it? ENJOY. I'm not here to get into war of words, or fight with people. I post on several topics across these boards, not just Scott and JSA. And the threads that bother you sat idle for awhile before someone said, "oh crap, let me complain, they're all together here!" And frankly, I think some posters take themselves too seriously here. Cripes, people need to lighten up.

You annoy me sometimes, too, as do other posters. At the same time I also like some of your threads. That's the way it goes on message boards. We won't all agree, see things the same way, or post in a way that others like. You certainly don't. Why should I? I don't always think you're particularly logical (whatever that signifies here) either. But I feel intelligent people can talk about it without being fools. I've been at lousy message boards where everything degenerates into insults and stupidity. Hopefully that won't happen here. This is one of the better boards out there. Part of the problem is words don't convey the intent. I read threads here all the time and don't get the references.

Making sense and logic never existed on a comic message board which is based in fantasy to begin with with nonexistent characters. So remember, if I post something that bothers you, its not to annoy but to share ideas. And I never understand why people will get angry after reading everything they claim bothers them! It makes no sense, so there goes more logic. So thats all I can say, I'm done with the topic. I'll continue to post and read, and avoid all the side crap.

That's all nice and everything, doesn't change the fact that your ubiquitous thread creation is annoying as hell, and needs to stop.

If I was a mod, you would've been on thread probation by now. Thank your God, I'm not a mod.

Not getting into the discussion, but I have to agree that your Kal-L threads could've gone in one thread. No need for three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"