Superman Returns More Confirmation About A Sequel (Brandon)

Carp Man said:
Here's an idea. Bizzaro, and Mr. Mxyzptlk. That should be enough to keep Singer, and the writers busy.

GOD NO!!!! Mxy does not work well with the movie line of Superman. Keep that stupid imp in the comics and away from the movies.

Any of his more scientific villians are welcome.

Mongul

Metallo

Parasite.

I like his attitude about the character and his respect for Reeve. Very nice. He's a very good Superman, now give the poor guy a better suit.:woot:

Wow the video interview is great stuff.

1) He unofficially confirms 'Man of Steel' as the title.

2) He's aware of the high demand for Brainiac and seems to like Bizarro also.

3) He says that Singer will make the 2009 film into HIS own and not be another Donner film.

4) He addesses that Superman will fight in this film and do fight sequence stunts.

5) He addresses the complexity of getting Lois back.

Great stuff!

I hope he gets to co-produce one of his Superman films someday like Reeve did for Superman IV. But unlike Superman IV, it wont be crap.

Brainiac 2009 said:
5) He addresses the complexity of getting Lois back.

DESTINY is set in motion [Lois & Clark/Superman] are destined to be together .:woot: :hyper: :woot: :heart: :super:

TRUE LOVE WILL PREVAIL !!!!!!!!!!

Brainiac 2009 said:
3) He says that Singer will make the 2009 film into HIS own and not be another Donner film.

That is the best piece of news I have heard about the sequel. There is hope.

This is great news again, everything i'm hearing about this sequel sounds great, with one exception, i want the sequel to be around the same length as SR, not nearly 30mins shorter.

"and 2008 promises to be the year of The Dark Knight, featuring Christian Bale once again as the Caped Crusader and Heath Ledger as the Joker."

My favorite line.

But yeah, I loved SUPERMAN RETURNS...can't wait to see an amped up sequel.

-R

Robin91939 said:
"and 2008 promises to be the year of The Dark Knight, featuring Christian Bale once again as the Caped Crusader and Heath Ledger as the Joker."

My favorite line.

But yeah, I loved SUPERMAN RETURNS...can't wait to see an amped up sequel.

-R

Lets not pass over 07 so quickly. :woot: Have to pass 07, to get to 08. Allthough 08, and 09 should be out of sight, if Singer comes thru with a good sequel. FF 3 may bump heads with Superman. :woot: Oh my. :wow: FF 3 should be out 09, or 10. Everyone knows I bleed Marvel. And by the way, what happened to Milkman95 ? He has not given me any hell in months. I'm going thru withdrawel. LOL.

^I'm not really looking forward to FF2 much as the first one was poor, i dont think Spidey 3 will be as good as the 2nd one and i'm not confident about Transformers either, so i'm not looking forward to 07 that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"