Superman Returns The Official Brandon Routh WAS Superman thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timstuff

Avenger
Reaction score
Since Brandon Routh is no longer Superman, here's the thread to reminisce about his short run on the Superman franchise. Essentially a continuation of the "The Official Brandon Routh IS Superman thread", except in the past tense.

anyone excited on routh's new movie, dylan dog finally will come to cinema next month?

Here's to Brandon Routh, the George Lazenby of Supermen.

funny avatar you got, eddie dean. :D

I liked Routh. It's a shame they placed him in a weak Superman movie, as he has a lot of qualities needed for the role and I'd like to have seen him in a more action-oriented version with better direction to see what he could have done.

I think we are going to miss Routh.
Routh was a good Superman in a good movie imo. Ok Singer did wrong things with the film but i have no good feeling about Cavill, can't help it but that man does not have the right face to play Superman.
And than i'm not talking about that Znyder guy, if you all are thinking that Singer did wrong things let's just wait and see what this guy is going te prepare for us.
Can't help it, i have ab-so-lu-tly no trust in this new movie.
Cavill's face that doen't talk Superman to me and than Znyders historie in fimmaking, oh no i think all that Yahoo and hot-dog dancing for Mr Cavill en Mr Znyders is gonna blow in our faces.

I am going to laugh when after The Man of steel If people start complaning or If It
does Superman Returns level box office or less or like the Incredible Hulk only a few
million more than Superman Returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"