More news on mutants, filming !

merbass

Civilian
Reaction score
Two more mutants that will make appearance in the movie are
- Wraith
- Howlett

There will be a scene with Howlett escaping from a house. Victor Creed and Wraith will be alongside one another.

Gambit is to have a scene in a bar where he is playing slot machine ( and losing )

Agent Zero and Deadpool are definitely in the movie and will have one of the major fightscenes with Logan.

Filming has started but without Hugh Jackman. Most scenes are action related and scenarios.

merbass has a 'source' and cannot reveal it. He has posted a couple of things and we cannot prove otherwise so keep the rumours/updates coming :D

Two more mutants that will make appearance in the movie are
- Wraith
- Howlett
'Howlett' is Wolverine, unless you/your source are referring to Logan's father. I really hope that Origin isn't referenced at all though. Wraith in the movie is excellent, one of the most under-rated characters in Wolverine-lore. I always wanted Samuel L. Jackson to play Wraith, but that's really unlikely.

There will be a scene with Howlett escaping from a house. Victor Creed and Wraith will be alongside one another.
That sucks. I really hope they don't go with the scumbag white, human Ultimate version of Wraith.

Gambit is to have a scene in a bar where he is playing slot machine ( and losing )
It's a pity that Gambit might get shoehorned into this, but it won't ruin the movie for me.

Agent Zero and Deadpool are definitely in the movie and will have one of the major fightscenes with Logan.
Great! Merbass, how can you say 'definitely' on this particular point?

I don't like the idea of them putting Gambit in there for a scene just because they didn't put him in the X Men movies.

I don't like the idea of them putting Gambit in there for a scene just because they didn't put him in the X Men movies.

Plus, as a scene with Gambit losing at a.......................slot machine?:huh:

I never really pictured Remy as a slots guys......................:o

^Yeah, give us a link please.

U actually think they will post what they filmed on the net for everyone to see ?

Agent zero and deadpool are definitely in there since they put too much effort to work them into the movie, plus the mjor scenes with them and Logan have been testshot and choreographed. unless they keep the same scenario but with other different mutant ( X3 omega red to spike ).

I am not familiar with the mutant called "Howlett" myself but i saw him in the storyboard escaping from a wooden house.

The Gambit scene is to have him playing slotmachine while other mutants sitting on the table gambling. I have no idea yet whether he is just a cameo or will he have significant role. If just cameo then they can still drop him off totally like X2, X3 :hehe:

I am not familiar with the mutant called "Howlett" myself but i saw him in the storyboard escaping from a wooden house.

Howlett is Wolverine. James Howlett is his real name.

Just to let everyone know, the movie that Hugh is filming now - "Australia" - finally wraps next week, on Dec. 21 (there's a big wrap party tomorrow).

Didn't Benioff's script have Logan staying with Silverfox in a wooden cabin (or something)? Maybe it's that.

**Sorry for double posting** :o

They are setting up in New Zealand, but actual filming won't begin until after New Years. It was originally supposed to start last Monday in NZ, but was pushed back 'till early January.

Not sure about Sydney filming though.

Gives us something to look forward to in the new year! :grin:

I dont know bout these rumors. Seems like they were kind of pulled out of a fanboys ass. I would love to see Deadpool especially but thats a bit fishy to me

LOL, this thread is hilarious. The OP is obviously talking out his ass, people.

It woulda been nice to see Maverick in this. He was tied to some early ongoings with Logan.

If the character wasn't written out of David Benioff's early script, Agent Zero (aka Maverick) will appear in this film as an agent for Weapon X. It might be a different version of the character though. In the script reviews he appears just as Agent Zero (not Marverick). I'm not well educated on the character - they're the same person right :confused:

I'm not well educated on the character - they're the same person right :confused:
Correct. Agent Zero was the name Maverick was given when he was tied to "The Director" and the his generation of Weapon X agents.

except Astonishing is ALWAYS worth waiting for ( and re reading )
Sorry, but I disagree. I don't think Astonishing is that much interesting, and most of the times I hate the way Whedon writes Wolverine. Seeing that Wolvie is my favorite character and I'm not into Scott, Emma or Kitty, you can imagine...
So I'd rather wait for "Australia", thank you! :oldrazz: :woot:

Did you guys see the wooden house in the trailer ? Thats where Howlett, Wraith and Sabretooth will be in it for a scene.

Also like I said over a year ago, The scene with the helicopter is the fight between Logan and Agent Zero.
Logan was on the motorcycle being shot from the helicopter by Agent Zero.

Logan and Deadpool have fight scenes in the forest with both jumping from tree to tree doing backflips
( X3 moment with spike )

Did you guys see the wooden house in the trailer ? Thats where Howlett, Wraith and Sabretooth will be in it for a scene.

Also like I said over a year ago, The scene with the helicopter is the fight between Logan and Agent Zero.
Logan was on the motorcycle being shot from the helicopter by Agent Zero.

Logan and Deadpool have fight scenes in the forest with both jumping from tree to tree doing backflips
( X3 moment with spike )

???

So . . . you're spending the evening pulling up your old threads and crowing "I told you so?"

One way or another, good insight or whatever. How'd you find out this stuff so long ago?

And how do you know this stuff now?

Well, I'll get excited by what you're saying, just because you've proven right so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"