Transformers Doesn't look like Michael Clark Duncan liked the crap 'Bay' was cooking either!

Don't know how to take this. I wasn't impressed in any way, shape, or form by the current "trailer".

This is bull****. Ducan said this as well.

You know what and I hate to tell you this, but I am not in "Transformers". I am so mad that I have to tell you that, but something happened and we didn't get the deal done and I was really hurt about that, because my friend Michael Bay is directing and he's like to me, one of the top action directors ever. I love working on his movies''

The real reason he did is not in Transformers is because Bay and Ducan couldn't work it out, not because Ducan thought the movie was crap. They are still friends, Ducan loves working with him. End of story.

xwolverine2 said:
stupid imdb..........hes still on their

I think his name is removed now I can't seem to find his name on it.

I really hate the fact that MCD is not going to be in this movie. I would rather see John Voight go instead.

I could possibly have seen him as the voice for Ironhide.

I think MCD sucks as an actor. Every movie he's in he acts the same way..which is not acting, imo. I'm glad he's out to be honset with you. Now all we need is for Shia and Kevin Dunn to take a hike and we may well be on our way to getting a decent movie..:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"