More Spider-Man 3...On Christmas Eve?

muscaremy said:
dont think so.... i dvrd it..... and i just checked the beginning of it and there was no mention of any spidey 3 stuff
Exactly. I think Fox would've mentioned something of SM3 stuff like FX is. They just want ratings.

Spidermanluvr28 said:
Exactly. I think Fox would've mentioned something of SM3 stuff like FX is. They just want ratings.
there has been no spidey3 yet, i wonder if there will be at all. i am watching right now and i have not seen anything of spidey3 yet, now spidey1 is back on.

Gotendbz-2 said:
I'm missing it! My siblings are watching Christmas stuff. Has anything been shown?

Your missing nothing :o

99.9% chance that there will be no footage (A piece of me is disappointed :csad: ). FOX is probably just playing the Spider-Man movie and that's it.Nothing special.

Ebil Gig said:
Your missing nothing :o

99.9% chance that there will be no footage (A piece of me is disappointed :csad: ). FOX is probably just playing the Spider-Man movie and that's it.Nothing special.
i think your right, they have not mentioned anything.

Fox already promoted SM3 with Spider-Man 2. A movie in which a lot of people(the non spidey fans) probably have not seen. They probably have seen SM1 already.

NewYorkSpider said:
Fox already promoted SM3 with Spider-Man 2. A movie in which a lot of people(the non spidey fans) probably have not seen. They probably have seen SM1 already.
yup.

I think when they show Spidey 2 on Jan 2nd. It will be that DVD on TV. They will show us the scenes that didn't make the final cut and a sneek preview of Spidey 3.

NewYorkSpider said:
I think when they show Spidey 2 on Jan 2nd. It will be that DVD on TV. They will show us the scenes that didn't make the final cut and a sneek preview of Spidey 3.
maybe, but i think if it were to be dvd on tv the preveiw would have said it.

spidermanhero12 said:
maybe, but i think if it were to be dvd on tv the preveiw would have said it.

Usually on Tuesdays they have a three hour movie and then cut to one of the FX shows(Nip/Tuck,Rescue Me...etc). In this case that show will be Dirt staring Courtney Cox. The 3 hour movie is usually DVD on TV. We will just have to wait.

NewYorkSpider said:
Usually on Tuesdays they have a three hour movie and then cut to one of the FX shows(Nip/Tuck,Rescue Me...etc). In this case that show will be Dirt staring Courtney Cox. The 3 hour movie is usually DVD on TV. We will just have to wait.
yeah, we will see january 2nd.

TehUberMuffinXD said:
Maybe they'll show it after the movie?

Movie just ended over here and no SM3 footage has been shown. Oh well still great seeing Spider-Man again.:)

oh well, new footage in a week.

Well that sucks that there's no new footage, but don't say I didn't tell you so!

CAH

I took too many muscle relaxers and passed out,glad to know I didn't miss anything.

tzarinna said:
I took too many muscle relaxers and passed out,glad to know I didn't miss anything.

that sounds like an AWESOME christmas! :cwink:

Our family made a Venom 1/1.5 scale model of Venom xD, From scratch. (And it's a pidiana [ however you spell it] and we don't wanna break it for the present... We rather it stays and break it on the new year xD) Anyone from Hong Kong, i'll let you do it with us, just PM me xDxD

Oh My Sweet Lord Tzarinna Your New Avvy Is Gloriousss!!!!!!!!!!!

AznBABYBANDIT said:
Our family made a Venom 1/1.5 scale model of Venom xD, From scratch. (And it's a pidiana [ however you spell it] and we don't wanna break it for the present... We rather it stays and break it on the new year xD) Anyone from Hong Kong, i'll let you do it with us, just PM me xDxD
this souns so cool. can you post some pictures:sym:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"