Possible spidey 3 sneak peek on thursday(thanksgiving)

dark_b said:
i hope he will tell to hes father: f... off
Well that I doubt this is a PG-13 movie remember?
:woot:

dark_b said:
i think that the only reason why he attacks peter is because of hes father. at the end he will just realize that hes father is teh one who was the badguy.
harrys father tells him, "why havent you killed peter parker", his father forces harry to go kill peter, harry wants to get revenge on peter for killing his father, and, in the final battle harry dies a hero.

^^^

No, no, no.

I see another way.

Norman: Ok, Harry. Now you have become Green "Jedi" Goblin. So please, kill this s***!
Harry: S***?
Norman: Yah, well you know... Peter Parker!
Harry: Pete? I thought you wanted me to kill Spidey?
Norman: Parket is Spider-man, moron!
Harry: My had... It hurts...
Norman: Oh c'mon, I am pissed with this! F*** YOU! NOW PLEASE< BECOME A MAN AND DO WHAT I WANT!!!
Harry covers the mirror.
Harry: Goodbye, dad. I need to sleep. Tomorrow we will continue our lessons... RIGHT?

:D

Cinemaman said:
^^^

No, no, no.

I see another way.

Norman: Ok, Harry. Now you have become Green "Jedi" Goblin. So please, kill this s***!
Harry: S***?
Norman: Yah, well you know... Peter Parker!
Harry: Pete? I thought you wanted me to kill Spidey?
Norman: Parket is Spider-man, moron!
Harry: My had... It hurts...
Norman: Oh c'mon, I am pissed with this! F*** YOU! NOW PLEASE< BECOME A MAN AND DO WHAT I WANT!!!
Harry covers the mirror.
Harry: Goodbye, dad. I need to sleep. Tomorrow we will continue our lessons... RIGHT?

:D

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Spider-Grrl1516 said:
You can drop the F-Bomb once in a PG-13 movie. Twice if you're lucky.
Ill never understand how the members of MPAA think. I mean its OK to say it once but its not okay to repeat it? Yeah sure kids wont remember it unless they hear it 10 times :whatever:

When have we heard the F word in a Spider-Man movie before? Ain't gonna happen, and that's fine with me!:oldrazz:

I gotta say!...After watching those 110%-orgasm-clips, I'd have to say that HARRY is most likely the villain I'm most anxious to see on screen now!!! There's so many feelings involved between him and Peter!... Harry coming out of that gas chamber - surounded by the green gas looks so ****ing cool!

Many of you have your theories to how things will go down between Pete & Harry, and how Harry ends up in that neck-surporter. Here's MINE, in the order they'll happen!

(1) The battle between Pete & Harry (as seen in both teaser and new trailer).
That'll happen pretty early in the film.

(2) Peter gets symbiote and becomes EXstremely arrogant and "not him self". When he sees MJ & Harry at restaurant kissing (which MJ most likely does to get back at Pete for kissing Gwen earlier in the film!), he goes PSYCHO on Harry. He goes to the mantion waiting for him to come home... He then makes a surprise attack, and the two dug it out ones again, as them selfs (this will be ****ING sweet to see!). In a moment of total rage, Peter throws Harry many many feet through the air slamming him into a wall. Harry grabs a goblin bomb throwing it at Peter, but he grabs it with his web and slings it right back at Harry, before the damn thing blows up! This doesn't kill Harry, but as seen in spidey 1 in the end, where it transports Peter several meters through the air, the same will happen here with Harry! He then gets pretty messed up! Peter suddently comes to his senses - like the awaikening from a deep hypnosis!!! He calls the hospital and rides in the back of an ambulance following Harry every step of the way! He sees Harry gets strapped in that Neck-surporter and realizes what has truely happened to him! What he has done! Going in the total oposit way of what his Uncle Ben had tought him!

(3) For the battle royale, Peter goes to Harry for help; "I need your help!", like heard in the trailer. The two goes to war side by side - as brothers! During the fight, Harry will die protecting Peter from getting wiped out by VENOM! With FULL rage YET in total control, a very PISSED off Spider-Man will battle a surden VENOM! It'll be the eyecandy every one has been waiting for! (the death of Harry will be one MAJOR heart-breaker, I'm sure!)

gtkilla said:
Heres a wmv version of it for people who're having problems with the others.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NGJ5RDKP

Gtkilla Thank you a million for posting this link! It works 110% and runs smoothly! For the first time I saw these clips tottaly clean and smooth.. It looks UNbelievably cool!

Naite22 said:
Many of you have your theories to how things will go down between Pete & Harry, and how Harry ends up in that neck-surporter. Here's MINE, in the order they'll happen!

(1) The battle between Pete & Harry (as seen in both teaser and new trailer).
That'll happen pretty early in the film.

(2) Peter gets symbiote and becomes EXstremely arrogant and "not him self". When he sees MJ & Harry at restaurant kissing (which MJ most likely does to get back at Pete for kissing Gwen earlier in the film!), he goes PSYCHO on Harry. He goes to the mantion waiting for him to come home... He then makes a surprise attack, and the two dug it out ones again, as them selfs (this will be ****ING sweet to see!). In a moment of total rage, Peter throws Harry many many feet through the air slamming him into a wall. Harry grabs a goblin bomb throwing it at Peter, but he grabs it with his web and slings it right back at Harry, before the damn thing blows up! This doesn't kill Harry, but as seen in spidey 1 in the end, where it transports Peter several meters through the air, the same will happen here with Harry! He then gets pretty messed up! Peter suddently comes to his senses - like the awaikening from a deep hypnosis!!! He calls the hospital and rides in the back of an ambulance following Harry every step of the way! He sees Harry gets strapped in that Neck-surporter and realizes what has truely happened to him! What he has done! Going in the total oposit way of what his Uncle Ben had tought him!

(3) For the battle royale, Peter goes to Harry for help; "I need your help!", like heard in the trailer. The two goes to war side by side - as brothers! During the fight, Harry will die protecting Peter from getting wiped out by VENOM! With FULL rage YET in total control, a very PISSED off Spider-Man will battle a surden VENOM! It'll be the eyecandy every one has been waiting for! (the death of Harry will be one MAJOR heart-breaker, I'm sure!)
exactly, the fight between peter and harry is early in the film, harry dies by trying to protect peter from getting impaled a second time buy venom, harry saves peter and gets impaled by venom, harry dies a hero, and then peter and venom battle and it will be a HUGE fight and im really excited to see it.

Naite22 said:
Gtkilla Thank you a million for posting this link! It works 110% and runs smoothly! For the first time I saw these clips tottaly clean and smooth.. It looks UNbelievably cool!

You're Welcome :woot:

It's really incredible when you see the OVERALL look comparing spidey 1 & 3 together!:).... Not that spider-man 1 wasn't badass, cause it was!... But here in number 3 (even in number 2), you can really see (especially in number 3!!!) how much more mature the film looks to be.. You can really see that because Raimi did the right thing right from the start, as a reward he gets nearly limited freedom & MONEY to do what ever he wants with spidey 3; and it ****ing shows!!! SPIDER-MAN 3 WILL BE ONE HELL OF A RIDE!

Naite22 said:
It's really incredible when you see the OVERALL look comparing spidey 1 & 3 together!:).... Not that spider-man 1 wasn't badass, cause it was!... But here in number 3 (even in number 2), you can really see (espcially in number 3!!!) how much more mature the film looks to be.. You can really see that because Raimi did the right thing right from the start, as a reward he gets nearly limited freedom & MONEY to do what ever he wants with spidey 3; and it ****ing shows!!! SPIDER-MAN 3 WILL BE ONE HELL OF A RIDE!
yeah, i couldnt agree more, may 4th is coming!!!!:spidey:.

I'm so calm about this franchise/spidey 3!!! It won't fail... the Spider-Man franchise is the ONLY franchise EVER in which it is the same B-E-A-utiful team who's behind them ALL!!!!!!!!!!! And it's getting more and more badass for each! Ohhh man, I just got the chills... Spider-man 3 will be so freaken out of this world super-duper fantastic!!!! it'll be a killer.

Naite22 said:
I'm so calm about this franchise/spidey 3!!! It won't fail... the Spider-Man franchise is the ONLY franchise in which it's the same B-E-A-tiful team who's behind them ALL!!!!!!!!!!! And it's getting more and more badass for each! Ohhh man, I just got the chills... Spider-man 3 will be so freaken out of this world super-duper fantastic!!!! it'll be a killer.
yeah, im very VERY excited about spidey3, the first two movies were very succesful and they were so close to the comics, spidey3 will have alot of action and we got very cool new villians, sandman, VENOM!!!, harry, symbiote, i really happy that they introduced venom in spidey3 because hes one of my favorite villians of all time, the black suit is my favorite alternate suit, the story between peter and mj has been very good, i hope they get married at the end of spidey3, im excited to see harry finally go after peter and try to kill him because harry has been so twisted and now willem dafoe is back to talk toharry which means harry hillucinates and becomes the night surfer, may 4th will be the greatest day of my life and i cant wait for that day to come.

^ And it's WAAAAAAAAY more personal this time around!!! Both between Sandman and Spidey, but mostly between Harry and Pete!

Naite22 said:
^ And it's WAAAAAAAAY more personal this time around!!! Both between Sandman and Spidey, but mostly between Harry and Pete!
yeah, that will be exciting:yay:.

dark_b said:

Good line of dialogue in a (somewhat, due to its tone) kid-friendly movie.

"Why haven't you killed Peter yet?"

"F*** off, Dad! *rawr*"

Nice. :whatever:

Naite22 said:
I'm so calm about this franchise/spidey 3!!! It won't fail... the Spider-Man franchise is the ONLY franchise EVER in which it is the same B-E-A-utiful team who's behind them ALL!!!!!!!!!!! And it's getting more and more badass for each! Ohhh man, I just got the chills... Spider-man 3 will be so freaken out of this world super-duper fantastic!!!! it'll be a killer.

Yeah, untill Ashton Kutcher pops out of the Spider-Man suit and says we've been PUNKED!!!!:woot: Then he tells us there is no movie.

Mister Sinister said:
Is this clip the first confirmation of Willem Dafoe?
I would say so, yes... I mean we saw him in the end of spider-man 2, so it was asumed that he would reprice his role at least ones in spider-man 3... but it wasn't until these clips showed up that we could be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"