Possible spidey 3 sneak peek on thursday(thanksgiving)

Naite22 said:
I would say so, yes... I mean we saw him in the end of spider-man 2, so it was asumed that he would reprice his role at least ones in spider-man 3... but it wasn't until these clips showed up that we could be sure.
yeah, willem is a part of these movies, you cant have harry go nuts and try to kill peter without his father telling him to in the mirror, and im really happy to have willem back.

^yep, but this time he'll be there right in front of Harry talking to him (we see that in the clips!)... Of course he's a ghost, or it's just Harry's crazyness that makes him think he's seeing him.. but he'll be there.

Naite22 said:
^yep, but this time he'll be there right in front of Harry talking to him (we see that in the clips!)... Of course he's a ghost, or it's just Harry's crazyness that makes him think he's seeing him.. but he'll be there.
yeah, im really looking foward to it, harry is hillucinating and seeing his father and hearing him when hes not really there, it shows how crazy harry is ganna be, norman talking to harry in the mirror got me even more excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"