More Than Just Hair: The Bulma Discussion Thread

The Original Bamfer

Big, Bald and Beautiful
Reaction score
bulma11.jpg

url

:heart:

Oh, and it's blue. :cmad:

I hope Emmy does us proud. From a looks stand point I don't think we could have asked for a better Bulma. :heart:

Thought her blog post would be a great way to start things off.

Sorry I've been rather quiet for a bit, I've been working on a very exciting new film that I'm shooting outside the US. I'm working with the great Chow Yun Fat and I'm very excited about the role, which is so different than any role I've ever played. I love the character and I'm excited to get to share something so fun with you. In prep for the film I've been training very hard, learning how to fight, fire a gun, weapons training and even some martial arts. It's fun to play such a different character when I am such a pacifist in real life.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=185709354&blogID=341048582

Hey, just wondering... does anyone know what hair color they're going with? Will it be regular, turquoise, purple or just go emo on it and have all three at once? :D

Reports say it will be the color of blue roses.

173520881ikVyHc_ph.jpg

Nice. :up:

Just needs blue eyes.

there is just no way that anyone can say that in 2008 blue hair looks unrealistic or crazy.

Now adays, nothing can look unrealistic or crazy because just about everything has happened at some point in time or another.

A great picture like that should be put in every thread.

rossum%20emmy003.jpg

emmy%20rossum%20100.jpg

emmy-rossum-6th-annual-gm-ten-red-carpet-V3ILo7.jpg

This woman is just too beautiful for words.

by far the best casting choice. no complaints about her as Bulma what-so-ever. i just wish the rest of the cast (mainly Goku and Chi Chi) could've had inspired casting like Emma as Bulma. i look forward to seeing her.

I seriously suggest you give them all a chance before judging. Besides, the actor cast as Chi-Chi is spot on.

chi chi is spot on?
are you kidding me?

I seriously suggest you give them all a chance before judging. Besides, the actor cast as Chi-Chi is spot on.
your suggestion has been noted, but i'm not going to follow it. not every project has to be complete in order to predict how the end result will turn out. also....i didn't realize they cast an ACTOR for Chi Chi. heck, i would barely even call her an ACTRESS.

I meant she was spot on as far as looks go. Besides, I don't care what anyone says, I like the actors that have been cast.

No, I don't & I don't think that comment was even necessary as all I stated was my opinion. Seriously, don't come in here with your crap.

As far as looks go? With the exception that she's asian, she doesn't look anything like Chi Chi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"